Zero Slip Cog System

03vnmous

Established Member
cog system for 03-04 cobra with a whipple just missing a tensioner pulley which is 200 from aspracing.com and they could make up a blower pulley as well for 200 if you had the stock supercharger still

1400 dollar kit, used, going another route with my car possible TT, looking for 700 obo

IMAG0036.jpg

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
you Cog'ed a whipple? I'd like to see that

03vnmous

Established Member
The diameter on the cogs are (top) 3 1/2 inches and (bottom) 8 1/4 inches I am not sure the difference in bolt on the whipple and kenne but I know that company could make you a cog for the kenne if it didn't work, this was used on RPM outlets cobra so if you view their video you can get a idea of what you are looking at. I grabbed it when they sold off their termi and I got sponsored by DEI for cryo and nitrous for my snake so my plans changed to go after a twin turbo setup next for TTS/CCo2N2OSVT just cause

Last edited:

03vnmous

Established Member
650 obo Cog systems dont seem to work at the bank the same way dollar bills do

03vnmous

Established Member
Bump ... 625 ... Someone mke an offer if you don't think its worth less then half the origional price

727Cobra

Established Member
Interested.. can you get different pics of the Upper.. It looks different than what RPM's pulley does.. It seems like yours is just the way the pic was taken though

03vnmous

Established Member
Its because the stock eaton and aftermarket whipple have different pullies the rpmoutlet pictures show their eaton pulley this has th one for the whipple

727Cobra

Established Member
The one I saw is a Whipple pulley.. It has four bolt holes liek yours, but yours doesn't look as deep as a whipple pulley should

03vnmous

Established Member
Just snapped a pic with the phone so sorry if the quality is off but you can get the idea

Users who are viewing this thread