ZE forged 2 piece flat black wheels 18x9 18x10

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
im gonna take off the tires this week and assess the minor scuff and the paint peeling on the right rear tire, where the scuff is. i may end up keeping them and just repainting them gloss and selling them spring time.

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
thanks! i love the way they look on my car. i get comments from people all the time, even had a guy take a picture of my car the other day at a autostore, was pretty funny. i was tight on funds, and just bought new wheels, which i wanted a fast sale. but im gonna see how these 17" sleepers look. if i dont like them, i might repaint these and just throw them back on. heres a few on my car

DSC_0604-2.jpg

siggg.jpg

DSC_0447-2.jpg

dwish

Established Member
pure sex...actually, they look t-e-r-r-i-b-l-e. keep 'em off!!

Last edited:

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
they will come with tires, i can take em off, they are worn, and probably have 1k or less miles. they have 10k or so miles on them. btw your sig is sick, hope that car is treating you good, deal of a lifetime on ebay.

MurderedMach

Established Member
lol, dude isnt ready to sell these wheels. Ive been trying to buy them for literally 3 weeks.

Had cash in hand, I have since went and purchased another set. Good luck guys.

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
lol, dude isnt ready to sell these wheels. Ive been trying to buy them for literally 3 weeks.

Had cash in hand, I have since went and purchased another set. Good luck guys.

:rockon:

anyways, my tf sleepers didnt fit, so now i gotta sell them. then im going to paint my saleens white, and possibly put them on my car.

pending to dohcmach1

Last edited:

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
they will come with tires, i can take em off, they are worn, and probably have 1k or less miles. they have 10k or so miles on them. btw your sig is sick, hope that car is treating you good, deal of a lifetime on ebay.

Thanks for the compliments on the car. I'm in the process of taking the engine out so I can put forged internals in it. I lucked out with the car for the price. The car is pristine. Only needs a couple very minor things to get it to where I want it to be.

I was thinking of possibly doing a gunmetal powdercoat on the wheels. Definitely going with different wheels. Just trying to figure out pricing and wheel options before I decide on what to go with.

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
why would you sell those? they look so nasty

:beer:

this guy thinks otherwise...

terrible choice on rims, they are very ugly. car sits too damn high, slam that car or just add on a truck bed if you're going to go that high :poke: :lol: :lol:

anyway...

as tempting as it would be to get them painted with a white lip, or a white spoke with a black lip, im just bored of them. plus i got a set of 18x9 18x10 saleens in the paint shop waiting new tires. its hard to find a wheel for the body. ive always wanted to try ccw classics. i still have them, and im still driving on them. i should of made this a feeler thread.

MurderedMach

Established Member
So are you selling these wheels or not. I have been trying to get them for quite awhile now.

number is still the same when your ready to part ways
501-749-4630

Users who are viewing this thread