Zaino'd the Mysty

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
Zaino detailed the cobra a few nights ago. This stuff is amazing!, wicked product!

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
You guys are getting brutal :poke:

Would love to see some full sun shots of it!

Which Zanio products did you use?

I know the pic quality is sh|tty, will try to get some more pics with the new cam the next nice day.

I used the total protection carshow kit.
http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2...e=ZKIT-1&Category_Code=Zaino&Product_Count=21

In person this doesn't look plasticy at all, actually brings out the depth in the paint and gives an amazing shine. I'll prove it will better pics. ;-)

mixxer

Established Member
trust me i have seen zaino on a lot of cars but it doesnt look good on mystic. Silver and redfire look great with zaino. I agree matt very plastic like.

shhak

Established Member
trust me i have seen zaino on a lot of cars but it doesnt look good on mystic. Silver and redfire look great with zaino. I agree matt very plastic like.

What about on DSG? I use it on mine and I (personally) think it looks great.:beer:

MoreBoostPlease

Lifted and Boosted
Established Member
Zaino does not provide what most consider "depth". The paint surface will be more like a mirror....very reflective and somewhat "plastic" like.
I've only used Zaino on black paint, but I prefer a glaze topped with carnauba for that "wet" look.
Don't get me wrong, Zaino has AMAZING durability, but I've found that people either love or hate how it looks.

I will continue to use Zaino during the winter months for the durability, and switch to glaza/nuba's in the warmer weather.

DivineDetail

Established Member
:lol::rockon: what he said its a great sealant and it has its place on some cars but not all.Durability is awesome when applied correctly.

Any of you guys tried topping it with a nuba? I applied the vintage over the zaino(2 coats z2 2 coats z5) and it actually had an awesome depth, and looked EXTREMELY warm on my old F-150. My buisness patner actually didn't believe I had put the Zaino on the truck at all!!

DivineDetail

Established Member
yes it does Pinnacle Souverän Carnauba Paste Wax will add lots of depth to it also!

yeah, any carnuba will add a lot of depth . I just thought I'd ask to see if anyone else did it too.It's what the vehicles I only get to see once a year all usually get :beer:

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
yeah, any carnuba will add a lot of depth . I just thought I'd ask to see if anyone else did it too.It's what the vehicles I only get to see once a year all usually get :beer:

I do it but it's another debate about adding carnuaba on top of Zaino. I personally like the look.

Users who are viewing this thread