Zaino`d sorry for the shaded pics will get better ones but these are for now...

03ZincSnke30

Established Member
Ok so my uncle works for delta and found a zaino retailer gave me some to try out and only two coats I thinks its amazing drove the a rain storm today and not one water spot recommend ZAINO to everyone heres the pics

CIMG0382.jpg

CIMG0380.jpg

CIMG0386.jpg

CIMG0387.jpg

CIMG0388.jpg

CIMG0390.jpg

CIMG0391.jpg

CIMG0396.jpg

CIMG0399.jpg

CIMG0400.jpg

New to forums how do I post pics

Like I said I need to get better pics but this zaino is awsome let me know what you guys think!

Last edited:

03ZincSnke30

Established Member
Oh yes my car was zinc yellow AKA dull yellow you can almost see a greenish haha its such and amazing shine and it shines on ANNNNYTHING!!! Yellow white black purple pink doesnt matter and thanks for the comments and thats only 2 coats and thats with only
the Z2 and I have the z8 havent used it yet though!

RedDemon91

Established Member
I'm very confused on Zaino's products. I'm going to buy their wash and their scratch/swirl wax but do you just choose whichever polish you want ( Z2,Z3,Z5) or do you apply all of them in a 3 step process?

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
I'm very confused on Zaino's products. I'm going to buy their wash and their scratch/swirl wax but do you just choose whichever polish you want ( Z2,Z3,Z5) or do you apply all of them in a 3 step process?

For best results i'd recommend the Z2 w/ZFX,Z5,Z6 detail spray, Z7 Wash and the claybar.

-Dawn wash
-Claybar
-Z7 Wash
-Z2 w/ZFX
(90min wait) DON'T BUFF
-Z2
(30mins wait)
Buff off
-Z6
Wipe
This gives you your base coat

Then for swirls and a deeper wet look:

-Z5
(30mins wait)
Buff
-Z6
Wipe
-Z2
(30mins wait)
Buff
-Z6
Wipe
(you can keep repeating the z2/or z5 until you are happy. :)

:beer:

Last edited:

RedDemon91

Established Member
For best results i'd recommend the Z2 w/ZFX,Z5,Z6 detail spray, Z7 Wash and the claybar.

-Dawn wash
-Claybar
-Z7 Wash
-Z2 w/ZFX
(90min wait) DON'T BUFF
-Z2
(30mins wait)
Buff off
-Z6
Wipe
This gives you your base coat

Then for swirls and a deeper wet look:

-Z5
(30mins wait)
Buff
-Z6
Wipe
-Z2
(30mins wait)
Buff
-Z6
Wipe
(you can keep repeating the z2/or z5 until you are happy. :)

:beer:

Ok thanks, that really helps a lot! :beer:

And perhaps I'm just ignorant but when you say buff off, do you mean like just keep running my PC over it? And also can I apply this with my PC or would it be better to apply it by hand?

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
Ok thanks, that really helps a lot! :beer:

And perhaps I'm just ignorant but when you say buff off, do you mean like just keep running my PC over it? And also can I apply this with my PC or would it be better to apply it by hand?

np.... Apply it by hand and only use your pc on the bigger flatter sections. :)

gt03mustang

Detailer
Established Member
Thats ridiculous. You are going to spend a long time just applying sealants. Its not the LSP that gives you great looking paint. Its the polishing and prep work. Without proper prep the paint will not look good no matter how many coats of Z2/ Z5 you're apply.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
I'm with Dan on this one, you can only make a car look good by properly polishing. An LSP is only good as the foundation that it's laying on, but your car does look nice.

RedDemon91

Established Member
Thats ridiculous. You are going to spend a long time just applying sealants. Its not the LSP that gives you great looking paint. Its the polishing and prep work. Without proper prep the paint will not look good no matter how many coats of Z2/ Z5 you're apply.

What's an LSP? And does prep work refer to washing and clay-barring?

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Zaino works good...but its definitly not the end all be all of detailing products.

I am a Zaino guy..but after all the coats I top it off with a carnuba wax. Once my Zaino products are gone...I won't be buying them again.

From my expierence, Zaino does wonders for colors like Redfire, sliver metallic and DSG ( the colors with flake and depth). It does not really do a fantastic job on the flat colors like torch red, white and black.

just my .02 cents

gt03mustang

Detailer
Established Member
What's an LSP? And does prep work refer to washing and clay-barring?

LSP is last step process (wax or sealant). Prep work refers to washing, clay bar, paint decontamination, proper paint correction (machine polishing), and then actually cleaning/ prepping the paint prior to applying your LSP. That may be an alcohol wipe down, and or rewash, using a paint cleaner, etc.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Zaino works good...but its definitly not the end all be all of detailing products.

I am a Zaino guy..but after all the coats I top it off with a carnuba wax. Once my Zaino products are gone...I won't be buying them again.

From my expierence, Zaino does wonders for colors like Redfire, sliver metallic and DSG ( the colors with flake and depth). It does not really do a fantastic job on the flat colors like torch red, white and black.

just my .02 cents

I will take your Zaino products from you!

oldmodman

Established Member
Zaino does last a really long time, but so does Collinite.

But I will say Zaino is the best smelling stuff I have ever put on a car.

Users who are viewing this thread