Z06 vs GTR vs KB Cobra Watch the End Hilarious!!!

Mr.Venom

Quick with Boltons
Established Member
Lmfao that Zebra was awesome. KB cobra seems kinda weaksauce if those numbers are on pump. Whats the setup?

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
So a basically stock Z06 was mopping the floor with everybody or were there 2 differrent Z06's?

derockgt

Established Member
KB cobra did seem weak. it should be at least door to door with and exhaust Z. at least from what ive seen my friends 04 2.8KB & supp mods tuned at 589whp walked about a car on a full exhaust C6 Z till 140 then the z started to pull back up.

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
Any specs on the S197? Seemed to be relatively quick. At least it seemed to be that way 'cause the Z06 didn't pull it as bad as I thought it would.

Last edited:

rxpwhistler1

HP Junkie
Established Member
weird

Yeah seems weak...I had a newer (not sure how new) Z06 w/ full exhaust (loud!) do some 2nd/3rd gear pulls with me and I was next to him and most of the time pulling...I only have 570 to my tires....

lguizar12

Established Member
I actually know all these guys in the vid. Kb cobra never seems to run right! There was a pro charged c6 making 600 and the exhaust only c6z. They are both red lol. The c6z is H/C/I now on e85! Makes about 630 whp. That thing is rediculous!

Users who are viewing this thread