z-28's everywhere

Cobra #2100

Established Member
Comming home from work, I pass a gas station and dam there are 4 Z-28's all LS1's. So I come up too a light and they pull up beside me in the other lane 1 behind each other. Light turns green and I just go at a normal speed when the first one takes off followed by the next and so on. The last one comes up beside me and starts too egg me on, so I say what the hell. Still in first we count down too three, I hit the gas spinning badly in 1st then second. It did not dawn on me that they were not really LS1's untill I was about 8-10 cars in front. The damn cars were fake's with all the badging and tail pipes. My question is this. Why would you egg on an 03 Cobra if you have nothing too back it up with? Some people.

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
Good kill anyway, around here we have a various cosmetic modded cars mostly v6's. They want to see what the 03 can do.:beer:

Cobra #2100

Established Member
I wanted too see how I could do against a camaro with an LS1. I have raced a vette and beat them, but too me the camaro seems to be faster. Could be that some not all vette owners think there cars are the best. Exc all zo6 owners.

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
It's sometimes funny how certain people want to race. Just the other day some guy in Silverado was revving at me at a stop light on the side of me, I looked over at him and gave him a look like I was saying "oh please, give me a break". He took off like i was actually gonna race him. like a silverado is worth risking getting caught for.

dfw99cobra

Established Member
i've had five or six people wanna race since i've gotten my car and I can name them in order. 1. Ram 2500 (New) 2. Silverado 3. 350z 4. LT1 5. Celica. Of course I'm leaving out the fact that i turned down a race against some tubbed out old camaro that was nuts. Still 3 of those were no contest kills that wanted some. Some people is right

Pyro

Established Member
There are many people out there (me included) that enjoys watching 03/04 Cobras take off. Remember, we drive these things everyday so we're used to it. Others aren't so lucky so they want to see these things take off. You have to admit, it's a rare sight to see 450+ rwhp take off.

Nice run anyway.

Rearpl8tsinsite

QQQQ
Established Member
The key is to make it look like you have nothing to back it up with. I have used the n/a tactic before only to take the fool who thought he just beat me money.

Good kill on the lt-1.

Users who are viewing this thread