Z-28 Pusses Out!!!

Sn8keB1te99

Established Member
Alright so am at the bowling alley monday night with a few of my friends, and one of them starts talkin about this kid that thinks his car will beat anything on the road...well come to find out i went to school with this guy and if i had to pick one person i hated the most in life, it'd be him. So anyways i tell him to call this kid up (he's got a bone-stock 96 Z-28 runnin 14.40's with a tailwind) and tell him that i wanna race, maybe for some cash. Well this kid gets on the phone and starts talkin a buncha sh*t about how he'd kill me in a race and blah blah blah...well he's supposed to meet us and no shows like 3 different times. Turns out he had been hiding out in a city about 30 min away and had called the police by his house to tell them to watch for any "ricers or musclecars around his house because they wanna race him." And then he calls the cops around where we were waiting for him to have them come up and harass us and basically makes up go home! I was like WTF, you don't talk a lot of sh*t then back down and puss out from a race! :cuss:

Sn8keB1te99

Established Member
Well i'm 19 and so is he...he works at the taco bell by my house so i'ma go give him some crap when i get back in town after Christmas

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
If you really want to race him, I wouldn't say shit to him. Just tell everyone that he knows. If nothing else, he'll have all of his friends thinking he's a bitch as well.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
poopnut2 said:
If you really want to race him, I wouldn't say shit to him. Just tell everyone that he knows. If nothing else, he'll have all of his friends thinking he's a bitch as well.

I got a shirt that says more cowbell :beer:

Just wait outside tacobell with your lights off.

TrickStang37

Established Member
how do you know he was even sayin that stuff to the cops? what number would he even call because i know 911 would most definately NOT take those calls, atleast not over here.

AcE XBOX

Banned
Wow what a ****en bitch. Something similiar happen to a friend of mine. Some ****ing ****** named Hugo is one of the biggest shit talking back stabber ive ever met. He always hides behind his girlfriend STi and challenges people with it. But one day he started talking shit to one of my friends. My friend told him he was going to **** him up when he saw him. Hugo said something along the lines "haha whatever you are nothing but a little bitch" so the next day me and my friend went to pay him a visit to the place where he works. We drive around a couple times and we see his car and girlfriends car sitting in the back. We walk in there and ask for him and the guy said he never heard of him. Wel tell him we know for a fact that he works there and that his car is in the back. Then the guy admits that he does work there but is currently unavailable. The little bitch was hiding in the back. My friends wasnt gonna fight him or anything just talk to him. Well we leave and my friend calls his girlfriends phone and leaves a voicemail. Nothing bad just that he wanted to talk to her ****** boyfriend.. lol. Well later on that day at 1am my friend gets a knock on his door. Its the police... they came to his house because Hugos dad called the cops because they were afraid of their lives. So when that happens my friends dad comes down and is like wtf. Hugos dad starts talking shit to my friends dad how he was threatin his son and his family, and his girlfriend and also calling her names. Not once had my friend said anything bad to his girlfriend to their face lol. And he never threaten anyone, only Hugo. Well Hugo is standing there like a little bitch letting his dad do all the talking. My friends dad says "let them handle it like men" lol. Well cops make them shake hands... lol wtf. And they leave.

Hugo was like 22-23 at the time and my friend was 19. He hasnt talked to us since then. Everytime we see his girlfriend of his ****** ass, they dont dare to even look at us. One night before all that shit happen with my friend, he got his ass beat in front of all the racers because he was talking shit about some other guy. The 5'5 200lbs ball that supposedly benched 350lbs and was the best driver and fighter in the world was crying like a little bitch. This guy was a complete joke. He claimed to be 5'10 LOLOLOL the ****er was at most 5'6. Im 6'2 or 6'3 and the ****er was a dwarf next to me.

What you should do with this guy is **** his ass up. Just dont tell anyone. Now a days you have to dress up in black, walk up to him with a bat and just beat the shit out of him, then dissapear. What he did was ****ed up. He deserves to get his ass ****ed up. Dont give him shit at taco bell, because he can get your for harrasment and what not.

Just plan it all out and you'll be fine.

blinelaxd27

Established Member
haha AcE is heated... but seriously if he really called the cops on u after talking shit i wouldn't go after him cuz he obviously will just call the cops on u again and its not worth it as much as i would probably just go and jump him

rastarajah

LS1/LS2 Powered
Established Member
AcE XBOX said:
Hugo was like 22-23 at the time and my friend was 19. He hasnt talked to us since then. Everytime we see his girlfriend of his ****** ass, they dont dare to even look at us. One night before all that shit happen with my friend, he got his ass beat in front of all the racers because he was talking shit about some other guy. The 5'5 200lbs ball that supposedly benched 350lbs and was the best driver and fighter in the world was crying like a little bitch. This guy was a complete joke. He claimed to be 5'10 LOLOLOL the ****er was at most 5'6. Im 6'2 or 6'3 and the ****er was a dwarf next to me.
HAHAHA..

"WHY ARE YOU HITTING ME?!!!" HAHAHAHA :D :D :D :D :D

Sn8keB1te99

Established Member
Yea basically we were chillin at a gas station that one of this kid's friends worked at and he was talkin to him on the phone when a cop walked in and so the kid(with the Z-28) asks to talk to the cop on the phone? i'm like wtf you've gotta be kidding me, you don't talk sh*t on another guy's car and then back down like that, talk about no balls.

LS1Mike

F-body whore
Established Member
S8ER95Z said:
Wow..what an idiot...

14.40s.. does he have an Auto with 2.73s or something??
Man that does suck. Mine would go 14.10's a 98 mph with 123,000 miles on it.
Plus that guy is an idiot.

rk_2000_Z/28

LS1 to SVT
Established Member
He had to drive a Z! :nonono: What a tool!
Don't worry about it man, he has nothing for you that's for sure and he knows it. And any self-respecting car guy that has enough sense to poor piss out of a boot knows that you would kick his ass. Modded N/A Cobra versus stock LT1 9.5 out of 10 times you'll take him out. We all know that, so just chalk this one up to the guy being the same douche bag you hated in high school

Users who are viewing this thread