YSi-B (YSI Billet) Official Release

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Vortech is now officially releasing these to the public. We have done a couple on pre-release for testing and now the official release is here.

Give us a call to discuss your combination!

Beef
513-478-1965

VORTECH V-7 YSi-B SUPERCHARGER

Vortech Engineering is proud to announce the release of the V-7 YSi-B Supercharger. Designed to be the
next step in centrifugal supercharging evolution, the YSi-B is a further improved variant of the legendary
V-7 YSi Supercharger, and features a revolutionary new billet impeller. Upgrade programs from existing
YS and YSi superchargers also available now.

The YSi-B is capable of putting out an additional 350+cfm and 2-5psi beyond the YSi, depending on
engine size and efficiency, and is available in both CW and CCW rotation.

V-7 YSi-B Specs:

Inlet Hose Diameter: 4.00” Outlet Hose Diameter: 3.00”
Impeller Inducer Diameter: 3.70” Efficiency Peak: 78%
Impeller Speed Max: 65,000 RPM Max Pressure: 30+ PSI
Max Flow: 1,950 CFM Max Horsepower: 1,400+

“The next generation of the winningest supercharger in NMRA Renegade history is here now...”

Part Number 2A158-080/-088: V-7 YSi-B Supercharger, Clockwise Rotation, Curved Discharge
Part Number 2A158-160/-168: V-7 YSi-B Supercharger, Clockwise Rotation, Straight Discharge
Part Number 2A159-060/-068: V-7 YSi-B Supercharger, CCW Rotation, Straight Discharge

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Jesus that is freaking insanly fast!!! Congrats man.. Is it just a impeller swap? or a entire new headunit?

D98GT

Established Member
Terry you have any more information or customers testing this?

I might know of someone that just purchased one

D98GT

Established Member
I have one in my possession but still need to order the oil feed line and such. Have part numbers for me Beef?

D98GT

Established Member
I appreciate it Terry; I will go ahead and order them. Is there anything else that comes to mind that I should order coming from a novi2200sl?
Oil feed setup, belt, pulley or two, but I am sure I am missing some other items.

Obviously I will be buying a new belt (I'm overdriven w/ JPC WP pulley) and guess I will run a 3.12 on the vortech.

Users who are viewing this thread