YRF0 Sticker text?

FreeFlowSVT

Lover Of Burned Rubber
Established Member
Hi all, just wondering if someone or peeps could tell me what the sticker says in full. I can't find one on mine and E- said he thought they put it on my car when i got it. I asked the guys in the back and they said if it did they would of put a sticker on it and there is not a sticker on the car anywhere for something like that. :bash: So i don't truly know if i have it. They said to bring it in and they would plug it in and look so thats good.

The only Sticker i found with the words Modifaction on it is this......"PCM Update 2U7A-12A650-FYA" :??:

Dr. Adam

Established Member
i dont have the YFRO but i found my RL62 or whatever it is behind my glovebox i just poped the glovebox down so i could see my sticker to find out what my car had.
hope that help :rockon:

2814v

Established Member
It was driven me nutts that I could not find my sticker for my computer code. Low and behold, there it was on the computer box behind the glove box RLA6, Good looking out DR. ADAM.

FreeFlowSVT

Lover Of Burned Rubber
Established Member
So does the sticker say RLA6 for the old code and YFR0 if you have the new one? I'll look in the glove box too thx.

SLVRLTNG

Established Member
My PCM was re-flashed tis week with YFRO, but I didn't get a new sticker. My original sticker is on the passenger side door jam. My car seems to have more power.. Is it just me or do you guys have the same impression????.JR

Users who are viewing this thread