Your wife is dead...

65fastback2+2

Established Member
id like to think i could handle it as good as he is

theres a part of me that says I would be fine spending time in prison avenging her death

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Just thinking about how I would handle it makes me sick to think about.. I have a 3yr old son.. I'd like to think I'd be able to keep it together for him.. Then a part of me thinks of what I would do to that person if I got my hands on them. This is just terrible.. It really hit home as my wife and I are both 24 and it seems like a blink ago that we were just 21..

people just make me sick and it's one more reason why I don't watch the news :(

65fastback2+2

Established Member
Just thinking about how I would handle it makes me sick to think about.. I have a 3yr old son.. I'd like to think I'd be able to keep it together for him.. Then a part of me thinks of what I would do to that person if I got my hands on them. This is just terrible.. It really hit home as my wife and I are both 24 and it seems like a blink ago that we were just 21..

people just make me sick and it's one more reason why I don't watch the news :(

id definitely say kids in the equation would make me react differently

Kiohtee

Established Member
I can say with 100% certainty that I would be ok with going to prison for avenging my wife's death. But to get even, in the sense that I'd have to return the acts to said murderers wife, no way. :nonono:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
meh I would have the svtp baddasses handle it for me...no one would do time if the svtp internet posse took care of the problem

thecrimson

Derpin
Established Member
meh I would have the svtp baddasses handle it for me...no one would do time if the svtp internet posse took care of the problem

No shit... But where's the self satisfaction in that?

I can say with 100% certainty that I would be ok with going to prison for avenging my wife's death. But to get even, in the sense that I'd have to return the acts to said murderers wife, no way. :nonono:

If I didn't have a son, i would no doubt say the same. And absolutely no way would I pull the 'eye for an eye' wife for a wife deal. What would make you any different at that point?

id definitely say kids in the equation would make me react differently

id like to think i could handle it as good as he is
theres a part of me that says I would be fine spending time in prison avenging her death

Absolutely. Probably the only variable, in fact, that would sway me from going all out on that sick ****.

Reno Five-O

Established Member
My wife works about the same distance away from home. I always tell her to send me a txt when she gets there, when she's leaving, and if I'm not home due to work when she gets home so that I know she's ok. I'm constantly on alert and I try to never let my guard down. It took her a minute to realize why I am this way but I'm glad she understands.

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
My wife works about the same distance away from home. I always tell her to send me a txt when she gets there, when she's leaving, and if I'm not home due to work when she gets home so that I know she's ok. I'm constantly on alert and I try to never let my guard down. It took her a minute to realize why I am this way but I'm glad she understands.

This. My wife grew up in a small town in the middle of wine country here in California. I'm always on guard when she's not home and it's dark. I know what can happen and I know how fast it can happen. She get's frustrated sometimes, but if it saves her life one day, it was worth the frustration.

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
Damn.. That's aweful.

Also, sketchy how a Starbucks ad popped up on the page while I was reading the news story.

thecrimson

Derpin
Established Member

Funny, I am the same exact way. I work nights sometimes and tell her to lock up and set the alarm. She say's "I will once I hang up with you." and then procedes to get irritated because I will not hang up till she does. lol. I buy pepper spray and she leaves it in her car. Irritates me to no end because I can't be there to protect her and have to count on her to make the smart decision. It's an uphill battle but she grew up in the good part of town and doesn't know the evil that exists out there.

Reno Five-O

Established Member
This. My wife grew up in a small town in the middle of wine country here in California. I'm always on guard when she's not home and it's dark. I know what can happen and I know how fast it can happen. She get's frustrated sometimes, but if it saves her life one day, it was worth the frustration.

Yeah definately, my wife and I are from the same place. Flint, MI not exactly a friendly city and there's really no safe side, she's lived all over the country including San Diego, Chicago. She also spent almost a year in Israel teaching english to Israeli soldiers so it's good she's not as blind to danger as some people I know.

Funny, I am the same exact way. I work nights sometimes and tell her to lock up and set the alarm. She say's "I will once I hang up with you." and then procedes to get irritated because I will not hang up till she does. lol. I buy pepper spray and she leaves it in her car. Irritates me to no end because I can't be there to protect her and have to count on her to make the smart decision. It's an uphill battle but she grew up in the good part of town and doesn't know the evil that exists out there.

There's creeps everywhere and she knows this. I carry and once we move back home she wants to get her permit and a .380 because she doesn't like my 1911's lol She loves shooting them but she hates that they're too heavy for the average person.

96project

Established Member
I would lose it... They better not let me get ahold of the guy that did it because it would not be a quick and easy death.. (no I'm not a psyco, but I'm sure everyone here has thought of some ****ed up stuff to do to other people when they were mad)

mr.speaker

99 Cobra
Established Member
21 years old.

Sometimes makes you think it's worth it to just put a bullet in his head and go to prison then to leave it up to the "Legal System" and him maybe getting off for pleading insane or something similar .

Satyr

Established Member
It's not only a horrible thing that happened to her, but her husband will never be the same after this, and he's still so young. I can't imagine this type of thing happening. No one can say how they would react because the situation isn't real to them. Hopefully she will be watching over her husband and helping him through his awful heartache.

thecrimson

Derpin
Established Member
I just can't imagine, your wife, the woman you watched walk down the isle, and the last 2 things she sees is this sick ****'s sweaty oh face as he rapes her and his hands around her throat strangling the last breath out of her.

Kiohtee

Established Member
I just can't imagine, your wife, the woman you watched walk down the isle, and the last 2 things she sees is this sick ****'s sweaty oh face as he rapes her and his hands around her throat strangling the last breath out of her.

You're starting to sound like you get off to this... :dw:

I really think you should tone down your descriptions, as none of what you're saying has been confirmed or even suspected and this case is already touching and maddening to those of us with wives.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
I would simply fall apart if something happened to my wife. At some point, I would gather myself and release a rage so great there would be no reasoning with me. Even thinking about it with this thread is upsetting. My wife is everything to me, without her, there is no reason for everything else. Someone robs me of my soulmate, I will rob them of their soul in brutal fashion.

Users who are viewing this thread