Your vanity and your Cobra

TK Doom

Established Member
So i got to looking at my car...and while when clean, it still turns heads and looks good (wheels are perfect), but I do have a door ding on the passenger side I really should get fixed. The inside is starting to show its age.

Has anyone replaced their power locks/doors buttons? Mine are all faded off on the drivers side.

What about the dials and such?

Just wondering...does Ford still make OEM parts?

03cobraracer

Established Member
Yeah I have all those issues at 103k miles. Interior is good though as I swapped the seats. Idk if ford makes any of that stuff anymore.

03SonicVert

Ford Junkie since 1996
Established Member
I replaced the window and lock switches on my 91 with NOS parts from a Ford dealer hook up.
Little things like that keep her looking new.

Switches are consumables so usually Ford has them or they switch them over to the Motorcraft brand. Since they are the same as the base and GT models they should be able to be had.

SV

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
You can still buy the Mystichrome skins new.

Woody6799

Established Member
I have been actively looking for new switches because of that lol, mine are worn and LMR wants too much. I also need a new windshield because mine has a chip and adhesive gunk in the dot matrix from the previous owner. I plan on getting a full repaint in a few years to fix the few dings I do have.

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
Gotta keep up with it. Its better to fix one or two little problems as they surface, than realize you are saddled with more than you can handle :)

Users who are viewing this thread