your best kill

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
03/04 GT
LT-1 Z-28
04' RX-8
I pulled a 98' cobra for a second before he gave up, he should've won(I was near stock)

All of them are great. I'm just looking for an LS-1 kill now so I can talk shit to my friend in his 98' Z who whooped my ass and thinks all LS-1's are faster than all mustangs.

94Mustang302

Long Live 302...
Established Member
Originally posted by poopnut2
03/04 GT
LT-1 Z-28
04' RX-8
I pulled a 98' cobra for a second before he gave up, he should've won(I was near stock)

All of them are great. I'm just looking for an LS-1 kill now so I can talk shit to my friend in his 98' Z who whooped my ass and thinks all LS-1's are faster than all mustangs.
he will soon learn. i have friends like that too, but theyre ricers:nonono: :nonono: :nonono: i have one chevy friend who hates everything w/o chevy's name on it. i cant win either way lol. anyways, good kills!:beer:

Last edited:

RoadSnake

NO wins here yet LOL i lose all the time:cryying: cept maybe a honda i wouldnt let pass me cause he was riding my bumper:rockon:

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
Only shitty ricer wins and an rx-7. Also a few 5.0 foxes.

On the other hand, my best loss was to a 351 93 Cobra. I missed second and that guy pulled 3 car lengths on me immediately. Never caught up...

Sanke Pilot

Established Member
My best kills came with my old 5.0. Everybody wanted to race and I was inclined more so to do so. Best kills were: late 70's TA (6.6.etc.). Guy pulls along side, G.F. in passenger seat and starts revving. I look over and his girlie is wincing like she really doesn't want to be there. I look over at her and say " don't worry baby, this won't long and won't hurt a bit". Light turns, it was never a race, Guy is pissed at me for flirting with his girlie. I see him punch the steering wheel through my rearview.:-D My other best kill (tie) was two young guys in a Monte Carlo. It was a mid 80's non SS. I'm minding my own business going through town (actually looking for something to kill) when they pull along side. Driver starts bouncing the front end beside me. Car sounds strong and has a liberal coating of performance decals on the rear windows. I always run very stock looking. No decals except under the hood. Stock wheels. The only thing that ever gives me away is exhaust sound. Anyway passenger yells over the rumble," wanna run it ?" I agreed but not through the middle of town. "Let's go up to the crossroads", I tell him. All the way there these guys are bouncing the nose up and down, revving, etc. We get to the light at the crossroads and everything is perfect. I roll up the windows, turn the heater on despite it being summer and can still hear the passenger hollering how they have an LT 1 over the Metallica. Light turns, I'm gone. I had at least 6 cars before I see them move. I slow down, they say the driver missed the light....WTF!?. I ask if they wanna do it from the roll. On three, he jumps on two but only gets a fender on me. I pull back by. Slow down again. Passenger wants me to pull over to chat. They seem friendly enough. We pull it over and the driver can't believe his LT 1 got beat by a stock mustang. I really doubted it was an LT until he popped the hood, sure nuff. Then I clarified it's not stock. Jaw dropped.

blackfox

Established Member
i beat a new GTO the otherday, 3 times, the third time i beat him by the most-2 lenghts (approx.)

then there is the ricers and stockers, but thats a given.

SHOsfast

I rarely race on the street, but I did run over a neighbors cat unintentionally, not sure if that counts as a kill or not.

Scott02GT

Established Member
Young kid at work in his fantasy world thought his stock early 90 accord v6 was actualy fast. He had the body kit , wing, fart can, and the painted rear drums:) He was stupid enough to talk crap for weeks and even got the rest of the ricers in the shop to come had witness he destruction of me. Raced three time, left him for dead every time. He doesn't talk crap anymore:)

jdowd

Insert Comment Here
Established Member
my brothers 99 eclipse gst. just because it was my brother. got him from a dig. then he ate me up from a roll. fun none the less.

1badass96GT

Established Member
Best kill was on the track actually. Younger guy in a Z06. Had the nitrous on and blew him away. I think he was a shitty driver though, he ran like a 13.0 or high 12. Later that nite though we got lined up again and I see him reach into the back and looked to have turned a bottle on. We were too close to the line for me to go in the trunk and open mine(I had planned getting a n/a timeslip). He lit my ass up with a near 12 flat. Wish I would have had my bottle open the second time. He would have cried when he lost with his nitrous on!!

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member
Destroyed a bimmer 325 on the highway in my moms mach 1 (she was driving) and an integra the same day(that was really ugly)

NA97GT

Established Member
best kill ever was a 99 eclipse gst the kid had a 70mm turbo and a really loud bov, thing sounded like a jet. I thought he would dust me bad just by how it sounded. Once from a dig and several 30 or 40mph rolls i pulled on him by about a car by third. It was a pretty good race over all though.

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
I don't really have any good kills. Still waiting to line up on a Viper, Porsche, or 350Z. Demolished a couple of Vettes. One out on the town and one at a track. The one on the track ran 13.0. I ran a 12.3. That was my first time ever running on a track. I love this car though.

machleen

13.5 @ 104.5
Established Member
mine would have to be a tt supra, 96 cobra, 01 cobra, and still waiting to line up next to a vett, all the vetts around here never want to race.

Users who are viewing this thread