• DOWN 5%-15%

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • DOWN 15% or more

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ken03KBGTvert

Established Member
I would like to ask a question or a favor from all the people on here that have a 401K, and it's a serious one, so please vote honestly.

If you have/had a 401K, HOW DID IT PERFORM LAST YEAR? From Jan2011 to Jan2012, "roughly", just as a percentage, was it up or down? I don't need to know how much $$$ you have in there or how much $$$ it was up or down. I also understand there are a million different ways each one could be invested.

I do have a specific reason for asking this favor, I will probably have more questions and share my reason for making this pole after I see which way it starts going, especially if it goes the way I think it will.

Thank you very much for your time
:beer:
Ken

Last edited:

Ken03KBGTvert

Established Member
I'm sorry if my thread upset you. I saw ONE other 401K related thread and it wasn't asking anything remotely close to what I'm asking. They were wanting to pull out of their 401K and put it in something safer. I want to know how people's 401K performed just between Jan2011 and Jan2012. Not what it's doing now or may do in 2013 (if there is a 2013 of course).

Since I figured it would be best to make it a poll where people can answer anominously and therefore hopefully honestly, I would get a more accurate answer.

I can't make a poll in someone elses thread so I started my own. If there are 410K threads other than mine and the one I just metioned, I haven't seen them. Sorry again.

With that being said, and seeing where the poll is headed, and knowing what the stock market did Jan2011 to Jan2012, I now ask you this, what would you think if YOU'RE 401K went DOWN 20% during that time period? And it was being handled personally by someone you knew and thought you could trust? I'll let the thread continue and add more as I see where it continues to go.

I'll ask again to please be honest if you vote or it makes the poll worthless.

Last edited:

Ken03KBGTvert

Established Member

Well Pizz, I think you're worthless, as well as your posts in this thread. So could you kindly GTFO of it and leave me alone if you don't have anything positive to contribute? I'd appreciate it but I'm sure you'll feel the unstoppable urge to make another wasteful post in response to this one.

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
Well Pizz, I think you're worthless, as well as your posts in this thread. So could you kindly GTFO of it and leave me alone if you don't have anything positive to contribute? I'd appreciate it but I'm sure you'll feel the unstoppable urge to make another wasteful post in response to this one.

:lol: you're absolutely right...I will indulge in another post...

You should be thankful, since I am the only one (besides a post agreeing with me) contributing to this worthless thread. If I kindly GTFO, then your thread would have zero input and be a complete waste of bandwidth. At the very least, seeing you butthurt has saved the thread.

BriansZ

Established Member
I'm pretty sure my funds decreased last year, but I'm 34 years old so this money will not be withdrawn until after 2040. Now, my father who is 70 probably didn't lose as much, but he's not willing to accept the risk that I am since he's now at an age where he has to withdraw each year.

elcobrita

Established Member
I'm pretty sure my funds decreased last year, but I'm 34 years old so this money will not be withdrawn until after 2040. Now, my father who is 70 probably didn't lose as much, but he's not willing to accept the risk that I am since he's now at an age where he has to withdraw each year.

Youre 34yo and dont plan to take it out till 2040? Holy shit bro how long do you plan on living? Do you plan on enjoying youre money a little atleast? Im taking mine out at 46 and spending it.

Ken03KBGTvert

Established Member
:lol: you're absolutely right...I will indulge in another post...

You should be thankful, since I am the only one (besides a post agreeing with me) contributing to this worthless thread. If I kindly GTFO, then your thread would have zero input and be a complete waste of bandwidth. At the very least, seeing you butthurt has saved the thread.

:lol: YOU :lol: SERIOUSLY :lol: ARE :lol: A :lol: MORON :lol:

As I type this, 22 PEOPLE have voted. That's 22 people that have "contributed" to this thread. YOU, on the other hand, are the only person NOT contributing to this thread. If it's "worthless" to you, as I said, GTFO of it. It means something to me, which is the reason I started it.

I didn't ask for input, which you say there is zero of (which would make you wrong 22 times so far). I asked people to honestly vote in my little pole.

Butthurt? :rollseyes That's funny.

But hey, each time your worthless ass makes a worthless post in my worthless thread, it gets bumped back to the top for me. There's a positive way to look at it. :loser:

Thank you to everyone that has voted so far!!!:rockon::beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread