You tube race video's

Duncan4169

SVT Poster
Established Member
I'm aliile disappointed there aren't a bunch of steet race videos or some 40 mph rolls going on yet. I get my car on Monday and i'll be out go Pro'in there is a gtr a vette and a galardo that are in my area. Really shocked no one else has anything up yet

BrettR

Established Member
I just go a gopro I plan on getting some videos as soon as the weather clears up and I find someone that wants to play

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
Tx is street race capital of the world

Indeed.

Just now paying more attention to your post. You're just looking for videos of '13s racing in general? I thought you were looking for a race lol. Appaerntly a friend of a friend is waiting on his to be delivered, it's already on the way... i'll get some video with it first chance I get.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
I have 3 videos racing on there. I've been making some changes to the car as they are starting to throw some fast cars at me. I'm getting this GO pro thing down and I'm going to have more up.

gkviper192

Established Member
wow, thats VERY impressive how you caught that jeep.. those things roll out on the street faster than almost antyhing from a dig.. not to mention, it had a blower...

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member

LineEmUp504

Established Member
13 gt500 vs kaleb STI - YouTube

I didn't realize how bad the jeep was gonna get out on me or i'd have faced the camera forward. It's a srt8 Jeep with a supercharger. I ended up about 2 1/2 out on him at the finish line. he got out about 5 on me. I also burned second up pretty good.

13 gt500 vs. supercharged SRT8 Jeep - YouTube

This is a view from the starting line from when you raced the Jeep. I'd say he got you out of the hole by about 2 1/2 cars.

Racing @ The Pad 2 - YouTube

Btw I'll be at The Pad tomorrow if you wanna make a quick vid of your new exhaust or something.

lx347cid

Established Member
This is a view from the starting line from when you raced the Jeep. I'd say he got you out of the hole by about 2 1/2 cars.

Racing @ The Pad 2 - YouTube

Btw I'll be at The Pad tomorrow if you wanna make a quick vid of your new exhaust or something.

was that the first race on there because looks like a second race with a mustang and Jeep again?
I am surprised you caught up especially one with a supercharger..... very impressive....

Users who are viewing this thread