YOU PICK my next mods....

WHICH Should I get FIRST?!

• APPEARANCE: MRT Front Splitter & ROUSH Side splitters

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • SUSPENSION: KONI STR.t dampers w/mounts & Panhard Bar

Votes: 19 38.0%
  • PERF: Barton Shifter Bracket & Tri-ax/AM, remove exhaust resonators AND FRPP Procal/filter setup

Votes: 26 52.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
Im looking into getting some more mods.....I have about $400 to spend now and another $200 coming at the end of the month.

Currently on the way is a GT500 Spoiler and I am installing a CS Front valance in the morning. Already have Drop Springs and axle backs....

PICK FROM ONLY THESE CHOICES:
I will eventually get all....

OPTION #1:APPEARANCE
MRT Front Splitter and ROUSH Side splitters (To compliment my other new appearance mods)

OPTION #2: SUSPENSION
KONI STR.t dampners w/mounts & Panhard Bar (to compliment my drop springs)

OPTION #3: PERFORMANCE
Shifter Bracket & Short Throw Shifter, removal of resonators AND FRPP Procal/filter setup (To increase Performance)

turka

not ᶠᶸᶜᵏᴵᴺᴳ bagged
Established Member
I voted option 1 but option 2 can be for appearance too since lowering a car makes it look meaner IMO

jas11151990

Established Member
Ford Procal isnt really worth the cash, just go with an SCT Tuner and a good tune from a reliable tuner. Voted though on a good note

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Ford Procal isnt really worth the cash, just go with an SCT Tuner and a good tune from a reliable tuner. Voted though on a good note

Some are not willing to risk a warranty issue for the extra 15hp.

OP, I voted for option #3 and will let you know about the Procal difference as I am hopefully doing this today. Already did the resonator delete and love that every day. With this option you get sound/performance, thus the best choice. You may also want to look into the steeda shifter bracket as it looks like a much more simple design/install.

I liked option 2, but think that you originally wanted to go lower (different springs) so no reason to do all that work without changing the springs as well.

I installed the GT/CS fascia with fogs along with a saleen grill and what a difference! LOL, I also installed the GT500 rear wing.:beer:

Last edited:

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
Some are not willing to risk a warranty issue for the extra 15hp.:
THIS....I have heard nothing but problems on the aftermarket tuners. Plus, I got a free extended warranty with my car....so why ruin that!?

I just went through a $6500 nightmare with my truck and only had to pay $100 for the warranty deductible. :banana:

s174

trooper speed
Established Member
I've done most of this and its all good... I started off with looks, then with FRPP Pro-cal, and eventually I went with more and more and a DYNO tune which required a SCT. I vote all the above LOL!

Turbosixx

Established Member
I installed the GT/CS fascia with fogs along with a saleen grill and what a difference! LOL, I also installed the GT500 rear wing.:beer:

Pics and parts list for the CS facia, Uin2it please post some pics with the wing and facia.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Pics and parts list for the CS facia, Uin2it please post some pics with the wing and facia.

Pics shortly. I bought the GT/CS w/fogs from AM. No parts list, as it was complete and shipped with fogs assembled. Couldn't beat the price with our forum discount and free shipping.

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
Got My California Special Front Valance On today.....
While I was at it I made some custom Foglight delete screens and sprayed them with PlastiDip, looks great and allows fresh air to flow right into the Airbox!!

GT500 Wing on its way too!!

15494085_large.jpg

atistang

Established Member
i voted 3, mainly because i want to hear what you think of the procal, i feel the 5.0 is lacking in the lower rpm's and heard this really wakes them up down low

Users who are viewing this thread