You pick my exhaust

Duncan4169

SVT Poster
Established Member
I'm ordering an exhaust next week I think I have norrowed it down to magnaflow comp or borla atak. I have youtubed the shit out of every exhaust out and these 2 sound the most nasty. Everything else is kind of mild instead of wild. Anyways give your vote and I will buy the one with the most votes. Thanks

Zeroescence

Established Member
I'm ordering an exhaust next week I think I have norrowed it down to magnaflow comp or borla atak. I have youtubed the shit out of every exhaust out and these 2 sound the most nasty. Everything else is kind of mild instead of wild. Anyways give your vote and I will buy the one with the most votes. Thanks

My Shelby was the mock up vehical for the magnaflow street and comp series. I vote magnaflow because I have had them on my car now for 7+ months in my little town and I'm still getting compliments.

Borla is also nice as hell just never willing to agree with those prices. Good luck. You'll be happy either way.

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
You talking about the Magnaflow comps that are basically a straight through muffler delete? If I could hear them in person I'd already have them on my car. I have a feeling I'd love them but it's so hard to tell over a video. Sounds like you and I think very similarly, as I don't think the car is loud enough like so many other people on here do. The TONE of the stock exhaust is amazing, I just wish it wasn't so civilized. Get the comps and tell me what you think.

Duncan4169

SVT Poster
Established Member
You talking about the Magnaflow comps that are basically a straight through muffler delete? If I could hear them in person I'd already have them on my car. I have a feeling I'd love them but it's so hard to tell over a video. Sounds like you and I think very similarly, as I don't think the car is loud enough like so many other people on here do. The TONE of the stock exhaust is amazing, I just wish it wasn't so civilized. Get the comps and tell me what you think.

Yeah the mangaflow comp will be the loudest I'm guessing so many people worried about drone and too much popping sound I don't care about that I want it loud and mean

rford13

Established Member
Yes very happy with the sound. I wanted loud and aggressive and these meet my expectations for sure, there's no drone either. This is the mufflers only by the way. More videos are in the works.

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Yes very happy with the sound. I wanted loud and aggressive and these meet my expectations for sure, there's no drone either. This is the mufflers only by the way. More videos are in the works.

How'd you keep the wind noise down so well on your GoPro?

Users who are viewing this thread