You know your city really sucks..........

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
I’m sure they can find another way of saying ( Politicly Correct of course) “ Too many assholes stealing shit”

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
I wonder if online shopping (Amazon) has an effect on this too. 15 years ago if this was happening, they could cover the cost of these stores and not close them. They’re margins must be a lot smaller now due to competition of online shopping. Insurance must be telling them “No more”.

I say this….the Walmarts in my area are non-stop busy. I hate going to Walmart because of how busy they are all the time.

I never thought I would see the day WalMart started closing stores down for any reason other then building a bigger one. Here we are…

So many issues to point to. Interesting and sad.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I wonder if online shopping (Amazon) has an effect on this too. 15 years ago if this was happening, they could cover the cost of these stores and not close them. They’re margins must be a lot smaller now due to competition of online shopping. Insurance must be telling them “No more”.

I say this….the Walmarts in my area are non-stop busy. I hate going to Walmart because of how busy they are all the time.

I never thought I would see the day WalMart started closing stores down for any reason other then building a bigger one. Here we are…

So many issues to point to. Interesting and sad.

I mean the fact that I can damn near go to any grocery store website, and just order groceries and lay on ass while it gets delivered ..

Though Walmart has free delivery

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
I'd assume walmart owns the land too. Wonder if they plan on selling the land soon as there still will be big expenses with a ghost building and at its size not too many other retailers can make use of it

MG0h3

Established Member
If you guys haven’t been in one of these liberal cesspools, you wouldn’t understand.

The parking lots are filled with homeless druggies.

They freely walk the lot, checking cars for unlocked doors.

You see them walk in and out of any big box store, leaving with no cart. Def got shit in their pants or sweatshirt.

It’s unbelievable until you see it. Then it’s just retarded.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

cobracide

Established Member
Not like when I worked at a stop and rob - we'd chase after the scum, usually punks stealing beer. My Sister works retail now, worked her way up from the bottom to district manager.. standing policy - "Don't confront the theives" I laughed when she told me that. This is what happens when corporate lawyers get involved. No deterrence whatsoever. Most corps don't want visible security because "it makes a bad impression".

MG0h3

Established Member
Not like when I worked at a stop and rob - we'd chase after the scum, usually punks stealing beer. My Sister works retail now, worked her way up from the bottom to district manager.. standing policy - "Don't confront the theives" I laughed when she told me that. This is what happens when corporate lawyers get involved. No deterrence whatsoever. Most corps don't want visible security because "it makes a bad impression".

The Home Depot a few miles from my brothers house (45min N of Seattle) is a shit show.

Bums are living in the display sheds in the parking lot.

Security guy must’ve marched 5-6 thieves out in front of us. Didn’t get any of the shit back. One dude had tools falling out of his sweatshirt while he was yelling that he hadn’t stolen anything.

Security guy is gonna have a stroke. Screaming and yelling at the guy. Cops won’t come and the thieves are yelling this back at him. Pretty sad.

Starbucks closed up shop up the street.

That whole region will be lost if they don’t turn things around pretty quick.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

cobracide

Established Member
Yeah the bums like "in the city" typically. Fortunately I found a place outside a major city. No bums to deal with at all, but downtown they are here and there. The more south and west you go - the more there are because they won't freeze.

MFE

Established Member
What's the over/under on how long til Sharpton and/or the BLM crowd say these corporations are "racist" for under-serving minority areas? They've done it before, they'll do it again. When?

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Walmart....been like 5 years since I've been in one.
vultouri.jpg

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Portland?

Lol, just totally checked out. I guess when you get zero support from city leaders you do zero of your job duties.

As far as Walmart closing, people get what they deserve. I don't go over to the NW side of Milwaukee ever anymore but a buddy used to live fairly close. There was a Pick N Save grocery store and a Walmart right next to each other. The Pick N Save shut down in 2017 and the Walmart shut it's doors earlier this year. Apparently that was "racist" to the underserved communities.

milwaukee wal mart.JPG

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
My neighbor's son lives out there and they tell me how it is becoming a dump. At first one of them told me how the media was blowing it out of proportion but the other (who visits her son) said the opposite. Leave the few blocks of the neighborhood where he lives and you find scumbags, needles where kids play, etc.., Come out to the coast. We'll get together. Have a few laughs. Sure.

Users who are viewing this thread