you know what i can't stand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neal

Untouchable
Established Member
when people refer to themselves with a lowercase i. for gods sake man treat yourself with a little more respect.

when you type that "i" or that "I" you are telling everyone reading your words what you think of yourself. do you want to be a little tiny matchstick of a human with a little floating detatched head? or do you you want to stand tall and proud where someone can see you?

I know what I choose.

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Anyone else notice the irony of the title?:smmon:

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
i dont really think it matters. thats just how I see it. i think its an opinion thing

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Neal
when people refer to themselves with a lowercase i. for gods sake man treat yourself with a little more respect.

when you type that "i" or that "I" you are telling everyone reading your words what you think of yourself. do you want to be a little tiny matchstick of a human with a little floating detatched head? or do you you want to stand tall and proud where someone can see you?

I know what I choose.

How about using a CAP when you start a sentence??:rollseyes

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
i hate it when my weiner falls out of my pants zipper.....that sucks is heavy to pick back up!

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Originally posted by RTStabler51
i hate it when my weiner falls out of my pants zipper.....that sucks is heavy to pick back up!

You should try un-attaching those clip on weights you use in attempts to stretch it past 2 inches. :p

Neal

Untouchable
Established Member
Originally posted by NYCStangGT
Anyone else notice the irony of the title?:smmon:

actually I was hoping you would all notice the irony. it is my subtle brand of sarcasm. THATS what I can't believe you didn't pick up on.

as far as capitalizing the begginging of a sentence, I used to. but it takes up a lot of time and I waste too much time on the computer already.

its hopeless to try and correct everyone on the internets grammar. but the I thing really drives me nuts.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
actually I was hoping you would all notice the irony. it is my subtle brand of sarcasm. THATS what I can't believe you didn't pick up on.

as far as capitalizing the begginging of a sentence, I used to. but it takes up a lot of time and I waste too much time on the computer already.

its hopeless to try and correct everyone on the internets grammar. but the I thing really drives me nuts.

So basically...you're complaing about people not capitalizing their "I's," but you're too lazy to capitalize the first word of sentences? :dw:

You're mental.

Neal

Untouchable
Established Member
the smack addict is calling me mental. :shrug:

its not a grammar thing, its a self respect thing. I'm not surprised you don't get it.

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member

I know what I choose.

Here you go, buddy, a free grammer lesson:

When people refer to themselves using a lowercase letter "i". For God's sake, man, treat yourself with a little more respect.

When one types "i" or "I", the person is telling all those reading the post what that person thinks of themselves. Do you want to be a tiny (you don't need 2 adjectives saying the same thing) matchstick of a beheaded human (is that supposed to make any sense?)? Or do you want to stand tall and proud?

I think that's what you were trying to say. Who the hell knows. :shrug:

Last edited:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator

Then why the fock should people take their time to capitalize I just for you? >>It takes too much time.<<
:nonono: :nonono:

Neal

Untouchable
Established Member
Larry, do you understand what "self respect" means?

don't do it for me, do it for yourself.

and for the last time this is not about grammar.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I know, its about my weiner falling out of my pants...

and for the last time this is not about grammar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread