You know that feeling when your truck is just days away?

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Is that a 2500hd Sierra?

Raptor looks big next to it. Looks sweet!

Yep, that's our Sierra Denali 2500 HD. It's longer, narrower, heavier and more stiffly sprung than the Raptor; on the road they're very different to drive.

03dsgdreams

Established Member
Awsome truck man! Congrats on th purchase. Only thing I'm really not digging about it is the stickers. Solid flame blue with some tint would be sweet.

heypal

What? Where am I?
Established Member
Hey Ben it looks great BUT I do have to ask what kinda phone do you use, looks like a good cell picture to me. :) On to the Raptor I'm glad you got it now I can stop getting text messages from ACE5oh about it since he knows how bad I want one. lol

Last edited:

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Hey Ben it looks great BUT I do have to ask what kinda phone do you use, looks like a good cell picture to me. :) On to the Raptor I'm glad you got it now I can stop getting text messages from ACE5oh about it since he knows how bad I want one. lol

An Android, of course :) More specifically, a Galaxy Nexus.

And yes, it's an awesome truck. Just putting together the first real pictures now.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Such an awesome color! Enjoy :rockon: When can we expect the action shots?

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Looking forward to getting it out for a proper spin tomorrow. And then... the modifications begin :)

Ace5Oh

Established Member

Trolling you!!! Haha.

;)

Users who are viewing this thread