You heard it here first........

93SVTCobra

Established Member
As of Wednesday Tom Scarpello has a new job as the VP of North American Marketing for Jaguar. This move was NOT a result of anything relating to SVT's recent issues and is a VERY good move for Tom. He'll be moving to Jaguar's NA HQ in California.

Tom gave us SVTOA, the 03 Cobra, SVT Focus and lots of support and he will be missed by many people both inside and outside Ford.

I met his replacement and he seems like a pretty cool guy. Can't remember his name of the top of my head but I'll let everyone know if your interested.

I just wanted to mention this to you guys so that you know that his move wasn't forced or that he left on bad terms.

Back to our racing discussions.........

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks for the news and clarification of the situation of his departure. I am sorry to hear he is leaving but glad to hear of his promotion.

Any news to share from SEMA?

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
thanks for the 1st hand info, mark!!! :beer:

and best of luck to tom!!!

its probably way too early, but is his replacement going to be involved with svtoa?

93SVTCobra

Established Member
SVTOA ROCKS!!!! I'll give a complete download tomorrow as there are quite a few cool things to discuss! The pictures are even better! :)

Ken - The new guy will be getting involved in SVTOA but to be honest he has bigger issues to deal with in the near term future. SVTOA's future looks REALLY good and there will be some exciting SVTOA news coming out in the next few months.

Users who are viewing this thread