You guys were right..

Gooch03

Established Member
You all told me to double up on my truck payments and I have been doing so. Sometimes even triple. I owe less than its worth now and once I get it sold I'm gonna look for a Cobra. Just wanted to say thanks you guys rock. :banana:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
I can't even afford a performance car right now. UGH!

congrats man....that's always good to do if you can.

juzlookzfazt

Established Member
I'm one of the unfortunate starving college students. I get paid just enough to pay my bills including car payments and insurance, and some pocket change to play around with. I wish I were able to double / triple up on my payments, which I've been wanting to do for quite some time. =(

Anyway lol, congratulations! The less owed, the better!

Blk04Snake

Established Member
I wish I could afford to double and triple up on my payments. I usually try to pay a little more each month than what my standard monthly payment is though so it'll be paid off a little sooner.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
I wish I could afford to double and triple up on my payments. I usually try to pay a little more each month than what my standard monthly payment is though so it'll be paid off a little sooner.

Hey man.....$20 here and there adds up. :beer:

Blk04Snake

Established Member
Hey man.....$20 here and there adds up. :beer:

It sure does. Probably be able to shave 6 months off the end because I always send in an extra $20-$50 compared to what the monthly payment is on the loan. Plus keeps a little bit less interest $$ outta the bank's greedy hands.

Gooch03

Established Member
I got to triple it a few times cause I sold some old furniture and a TV another time so I put it to good use. I can't wait to see it sell. Its a good truck Ford built a quality F150 but I've just longed for a Cobra since I sold me WS6.

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
Good deal, ive been doing this since day one, i always make at elast the payment plus 50% on top. Good job managing your money wisely

Users who are viewing this thread