You guys might think this is funny..

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Was reading a review for Need for Speed Pro-street..

"For a game that wants to be realistic, these are as stupid as it gets. Don't get me wrong, I know cars can have so much power that the front tires actually lift off the ground, but there isn't a car on this planet with so much power that the tires lift four feet off the ground. The fundamental laws of physics wouldn't allow it, the frame would twist like an aluminum can from the pressure."

O rly.

I saw a car at the DFWStangs cruise defy the fundamental laws of physics then.. :lol1:

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
There is a Hurst Olds and a School Bus that were built only to do full track wheelies.

Above is a clear example of overly educated, "holier than thou" Douch-Bag, who has no real world experience.

He should set the books down, stop ****ing his mother, and get a ****ing clue.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
I've defied physics once before...

never again, I couldn't see the top of the tree... fk that noise.:eek:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
No you quoted it wrong. The original post read: "So long as Steve is in the car, the fundamental laws of physics wouldn't allow it."

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
No you quoted it wrong. The original post read: "So long as Steve is in the car, the fundamental laws of physics wouldn't allow it."

Nice try brillow pad head. My 87 coupe used to carry the front wheels about a foot off of the ground for the first 60ft launching on the bottle.

You don't even want me to go off on weight jokes and cars. You drive a slow brick with yourself and two ton ape as a passenger.

Bullet_WS6

Established Member

sorry dont mean to hijack but you go to unt me too... interested in going to the track on friday?

Bullet_WS6

Established Member
oh btw and to comment on the thread... thats pretty stupid... ignorant people in the world... i played that game too.. i hate it... its fun if you are bored but as for skill level i cannot complete a race without totalling unless its the drift or drag :??:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Nice try brillow pad head. My 87 coupe used to carry the front wheels about a foot off of the ground for the first 60ft launching on the bottle.

You don't even want me to go off on weight jokes and cars. You drive a slow brick with yourself and two ton ape as a passenger.

She's MUCH smaller than you. About 100 lbs smaller.

Bullet_WS6

Established Member
Yeah I might head out there with my roommate. Need to check out my school/work schedule.

alright thats cool... just try and con who ever you know out there... your roomy got a cobra as well?
we willhave a bunch of f bods out there as well... just look for my distinct silver ws6 with stripes on the fender... names tyler
trust me this isnt me talking shit and trying to get you out there to beat you because i know i will lose bad... just looking for some good cars to hang out with.. although a few of the f bodys will be in the range of some of yall:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread