I make hits
Established Member
I'm guessing they'll look a little bit like this! :thumbsup:

Cobra_wheels_3.gif

Cobra_wheels_1.gif

Cobra_wheels_2.gif

KosherCobra

Established Member
I know someone very trustworthy that lives 20 minutes from the seller. I will wire him the money and he's going to pick up the wheels for me and check them out at the same time.

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
Oh yea.... those look sweeeeet! Whipple is nice, but the babes can't see it when you are easing by smiling and sportin.

KosherCobra

Established Member
Torch, that car looks awesome with the wheels!!!

I'm hoping this pans out!!!!! The wheels and a 3 piece Saleen wing on my car and I'm done for looks....

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
Kosher, they'll look badass. When I've got those wheels on (obviously same design but different manufacturer) people just gauk at the car. That saleen wing will dress it up as well. Be sure to post pics!

KosherCobra

Established Member
Well it was too good to be true!!!! I think the guy actually forgot to put a reserve and is in a pickle knowing that the wheels were auctioned off at 1500 when the value is at least twiced as much. If he just told me what the deal is I'd work with him. If one of the wheels is damaged (Pics look good to me!!!) I'll take 3 and buy one!!!

Seller wrote:
I have to appologize for the late reply. When I went to get the wheels, one was damaged beyond repair. Again, I apologize but I did not know this had happened and I did not have time to end the auction.

I only emailed him 3 times during the auction and got no response, only after I emailed him how I should send the $ 1500!!!!

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
NEGATIVE FEEDBACK his ass. Technically you might be able to fight that, as this auction is an agreement that should be able to be upheld in court. And yeah seriously, if 1 was damaged I'd buy the 3 and buy a new one.

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
Originally posted by WyoTechMSA
Thats one beautiful car you have there Torch

Thanks.

Would you mind telling my girlfriend that? She's still bitter about trading my old GT for the Cobra. Had the same wheels on a Black GT with cobra bumper and fogs, and mystic paint on the hood. Was a damn sexy car, but not nearly as fast as the Cobra.

Kosher, any update on the wheel situation?

KosherCobra

Established Member
Still waiting for an email back from the guy. I'll give him another day.......

Otherwise, I'll have to look for something else. I wasn't really in the market to get wheels, but if a super deal came around I was going to get it. This was the super deal.

Nuclrslug

Kwality iz job won.
Established Member
Well, I would have done what you suggested In your thread title but I just got done watching a Britney Spears video and I'm tapped. (Why did she pick Britney "SPEARS"? No Freudian penetration conotations there). I know, I know. It's just me.

Last edited:

KosherCobra

Established Member
Britney is yesterdays news. Now Jessica Simpson!!!!! Did you see the cow feeders she has!!!!

She's young, dumb and full of ............!!!!

venomous99

Established Member
i think the seller's reply is bs. he realized that the wheels went for too low. if i remember correctly these wheels were up for auction over a week ago and had a reserve that was not met.
that really sux cuz u did win the auction at a great price. basically u can not do anythign except leave negative feedback.

Last edited:

KosherCobra

Established Member
I'd rather not give a negative feedback. I'd rather negotiate with him if he forgot to put a reserve.

KosherCobra

Established Member
I just gave him a negative feedback. I figured he would email me by this time. I'm just waiting to see him resell them

Users who are viewing this thread