You give him the pass, yay or nay?

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

Would you repeat the freebie the car salesman just gave him or nay?

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
No compassion, no mercy. You don’t know if he’s going to kill you after he gets what he wants.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
I’m waiting for the next video that shows the same pos robbing and hurting someone else. I can’t fault the car dealer for not shooting because I probably wouldn’t have either since the turd never cleared leather. But, I hate to see pieces of shit not get what they have coming to them. I have absolutely had it with crime and popping this pos is becoming more and more justified in my mind.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Yep, that dude would have been dropped. The smile would have been replaced with a stare of pain, fear and uncertainty. Unfortunately, all the car salesman did was give the scum OJT. He now knows to not make that mistake again. He will be ready for the next victim.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Probably a pass.

lol

26B49999-CD10-4401-8BEE-562B27F4E96A.jpeg

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I’m waiting for the next video that shows the same pos robbing and hurting someone else. I can’t fault the car dealer for not shooting because I probably wouldn’t have either since the turd never cleared leather. But, I hate to see pieces of shit not get what they have coming to them. I have absolutely had it with crime and popping this pos is becoming more and more justified in my mind.
Yep, and it's Houston so you know even if he's caught he'll be right back on the street to do it again.

railroad

Established Member
Last shot may qualify as "abuse of a corpse", nothing more.
Lesson, do not interrupt a Texan's lunch.

Users who are viewing this thread