You could be the biggest asshole in the world, even a liberal cuck.....

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Wish I could take my three girls with me everywhere but, at the same time I’m too afraid of something happening to them while being out. So we take walks in a dirt field close to my house. They’re so spoiled that two of them don’t even like going on walks.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
My rule of thumb is, I don't care much for people, I won't hurt anyone, but I won't go out of my way to befriend anyone either. Dogs, cats and animals, I ****ing climb Everest to help and care for them. I do what I can.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I kicked a dog on the way to work this morning...

Everyone knows that I am kidding. But how many of you just got a little bit angry with me..? LMAO!

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
I kicked a dog on the way to work this morning...

Everyone knows that I am kidding. But how many of you just got a little bit angry with me..? LMAO!
I got to admit. I was ready to take a roadtrip to WV.

I’ve gotten my ass handed to me many times in the past protecting animals.

When I was a young Bruno I was at the Barnstable fair with some friends.
They had elephant rides for a little kids and this one shithead worker kept on smackin the elephant with a stick thinking it was a joke and funny.
I was ****ing raging. I attacked him like a pitbull but he was much older and bigger than me and I got destroyed.

Long story short at least for that day that elephant didn’t take another beating and I hoped that guy never came near the animal again.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member

They had elephant rides for a little kids and this one shithead worker kept on smackin the elephant with a stick thinking it was a joke and funny.
I was ****ing raging. I attacked him like a pitbull but he was much older and bigger than me and I got destroyed.

Long story short at least for that day that elephant didn’t take another beating and I hoped that guy never came near the animal again.
You must've been very young cuz I've seen you and I don't think yer anybody's bitch now.

Never_Enough

Established Member

Plus elephants are smart so I'm sure that elephant took care of that douche. :D

Users who are viewing this thread