you can never win !!!!

machsmith87

Established Member
i was having a problem with my 03 cobra smoking so i did an oil separator that didnt work so then i got an jlt pre filter and that didnt work. so i disconnect the pvc system and put 2 breathers on my car. the car didnt smoke for about 3days now its smoking bad. so therefor my valve guides are bad or the valve seals are bad. i don't understand how this could happen the car only has 25k on it and its driven on nice days. i bought the car from a ford dealer last september and i bought a extended warranty on the car for 2 years. i only put a pulley intake and exhaust on the car. im going to put my stock parts on the car and put the tune back to stock and bring it back to ford. my question is do u think ford is going to give me a problem? and what tool do i need to take off the pulley? also i had the jlt pre filter on the passenger side of the car i took it off and there was like this white shit in the filter

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Eww that doesn't sound good. :nonono: Looks like antifreeze may be in the oil indicating a leak somewhere. Possibly a head gasket failure or cracked head perhaps.

Users who are viewing this thread