You Cali guys may want to check this 04 COBRA out ~ (it's my black 04 coupe)

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
I was the original owner of this car until I sold it in April of 2010. Well, the guy who I sold the car to is now selling it because he has a few too many toys of his own. If I had the cash right now I would buy it back but I don't. If any of you have ever seen how pristine this car was & still is, you would see that it's in better shape then 98% of the cars out there. I wish someone close could buy it & add it to their collection... ! ;-)

Cars for Sale: 2004 Ford Mustang Cobra SVT w/supercharged V8 in PACOIMA, CA 91331: Coupe Details - 295954718 - AutoTrader.com

SVT GT

Established Member
Very nice....kind of like the wheels. He says they are SVT's but look more like a Saleen, anybody have an idea?

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
oh jesus I wish I had money

I wish you did too Chris... !

Very nice....kind of like the wheels. He says they are SVT's but look more like a Saleen, anybody have an idea?

It's my car & I was the original owner so I have a very good idea. They were anthracite Saleen replicas. I had to inspect 4 different sets before I found some with great/flawless paint on them...

The are Saleen's with SVT caps.

Exactly. I was trying to integrate the factory SVT logo with the modern day 18" Saleen wheels...

man this guy is literally down the street from my house. I would like to have that jewel!

I wish you luck if you could pull it off. This dude that bought it from me has had it for 11 months & has only put 1K on the car. He changed the springs & put in some Pioneer head unit in. But other then that, the car is just how it left my driveway the day it sold...

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
damn it this sucks :( I really want another black on black cobra.. an 04 like this with low miles and is in prestine condition will be so hard to come by when I'm ready to buy.

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
damn it this sucks :( I really want another black on black cobra.. an 04 like this with low miles and is in prestine condition will be so hard to come by when I'm ready to buy.

I could not agree with you more. When I have the money to buy a super low milage mint 03 DSG coupe (the color I really wanted), there probably wont be many around. Every once in a while a cherry 03/04 COBRA comes a long. I still miss the driving pleasure I got from this 04 Cobra a lot. Thanks for looking at it & taking a moment to leave a comment. Hope you are doing well bud... ;-)

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Very nice, if I was in the market for one I wouldn't hesitate to fly in to scoop it up! To many people say "oh nice if you were only a little closer". The gentleman that bought my notchback flew in from N. carolina and drove it back.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Yea man I love DSG too, but I don't think I could get another car other than black lol.. I'm doing good man just rebuilding my car yet again ahaha lol.. Hope you're doing well too man. I will be back this summer for a bit we should hang out if you get a minute.. :D

03terminator77

LacedWithVenom
Established Member
Hmmm..i wonder if he would take mine plus a little bit more cash on my part...I love my car but I originally was looking for a blk/blk cobra, but mine was so clean I couldn't pass it by...I would obviously keep my rims though...

Oops..just saw it was bone stock...I doubt I'd pay more cash on top of my car...it would cost me some more dough to start moddin it again...Great looking car and worth the price...I'm sure he will move it soon.

Last edited:

68gtscode

Established Member
Someone's going to get a nice Cobra... I have seen Kevin's 04 in person, it has to be one of the most clean and best cared for cars remaining. Too bad you can't buy it back Kevin?!

SoCaDan

Established Member
Beautiful car! I've been shopping Auto Trader and other online sites for my first 03-04 Cobra for months now. Ended up buying a Silver 04 Convertible with 14,000 miles. Being shipped to CA as I type. Can't wait till it arrives!

Users who are viewing this thread