yokohamas

yosvany

Established Member
has anybody ever had any exp with these tires
attachment.php

Evan5469

Established Member
I've had AVS ES-100 on mine for over 15K miles now and I like them a lot. They have worn very well, are kinda noisy but a loud exhaust and stereo takes care of that. I rotated them a couple thousand miles ago and that helped quiet the noise down a little bit too.

hand-to-ball

That Was Just Your Life
Established Member
I've had AVS ES-100 on mine for over 15K miles now and I like them a lot. They have worn very well, are kinda noisy but a loud exhaust and stereo takes care of that. I rotated them a couple thousand miles ago and that helped quiet the noise down a little bit too.

I've run these and liked them alot!

yosvany

Established Member
They probably got about 20k left on them.
Its weird though, i cant seem to find any info on these tires anywhere?

Juruense

Banned
I had the AV ES-100s and I hated them. In fact I will never buy Yokohamas again due to those tires.

Most Mustang owners run BFG or Nitto.

Do not consider used tires.

yosvany

Established Member
I had the AV ES-100s and I hated them. In fact I will never buy Yokohamas again due to those tires.

OK I UNDERSTAND YOU HAD A BAD EXP WITH THE AV-ES100, BUT THESE ARE
AVS1-35i ?

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Those are very strange looking tires, almost like an F1 rain tire or some kind of off-road tire. They look awfully wide too.

It's amazing how set in your ways you are. Plus if you don't like something, nobody else should, right?

I had the ES-100's and loved the tires. They gripped like crazy around corners. Awesome in the rain as well.

Also, used tires are perfectly fine as long as they have a lot of tread left and haven't been abused or damaged. Never heard anyone complain about it before you.

Juruense

Banned
It's amazing how set in your ways you are. Plus if you don't like something, nobody else should, right?
Is that what the thread is about?

I had the ES-100's and loved the tires. They gripped like crazy around corners. Awesome in the rain as well.
Post #1 asked for feedback from people with experience with those tires which you and I both offered. I did not attack your opinion on the subject yet you chose to attack mine, think about that.

Also, used tires are perfectly fine as long as they have a lot of tread left and haven't been abused or damaged. Never heard anyone complain about it before you.
And how exactly do you verify that smart guy? Lie detector? Do not take the chance buy new tires like I ****ing said. And do not buy Yokohamas they suck.

Users who are viewing this thread