YIKES!!! I will NEVER pay that for a 360!!

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
5.0 Ford Power said:
Thats just...............sad. But someone dumb enough will pay.

I'd laugh my ass off if someone actually paid that. Besides, they're as cheap as $5000 now.

DCAN87

Established Member
"Q: why do u wanna send ht little bitch 2 college ill killl her b4 i pay 15000
Nov-25-05
A: if ur parents would of sent you to college maybe you wouldnt think this way!!!!! "

Thats just WRONG!

LogiWorld123

Established Member
I don't know about you, but getting irritated/bothered by this is pretty stupid.

You should be jealous of other people's ability to harness pure, unbridled capitalism.

03CobraBro

Established Member
Since Microsoft only uses exsisting technology to develope there Xbox, it can only be as good as the best computer equipment available at the time (which it is only as good as that). You'ed be a fool not to just go out and buy an alienware system or build one from scratch yourself for literally a fraction of the cost. The only thing you cant get for the comp that you can for the Xbox360 is Halo, which eventually will end up on PC anyway. Halo is just another first person shooter anyway, its not like its anything innovative.

PS3 will come out and wipe the floor with the 360 and that'll pretty much be it for the shitbox.

Got5onIt

Mean Green Nation
Established Member
03CobraBro said:
Since Microsoft only uses exsisting technology to develope there Xbox, it can only be as good as the best computer equipment available at the time (which it is only as good as that). You'ed be a fool not to just go out and buy an alienware system or build one from scratch yourself for literally a fraction of the cost. The only thing you cant get for the comp that you can for the Xbox360 is Halo, which eventually will end up on PC anyway. Halo is just another first person shooter anyway, its not like its anything innovative.

PS3 will come out and wipe the floor with the 360 and that'll pretty much be it for the shitbox.

The graphics and processor speed of the 360 are umatched by anything on the gaming market. You'll pay $500+ for a AGP/PCI graphics card that won't be able to do what the 360 can do now. Granted, Nvidia will release these advanced cards fo the PC several months down the road, still costing the consumer several hundred dollars alone.

The Ps3 will be advanced, but you'll be lucky to see it Winter '06. If you think the Ps3 will be wiping the floor, think again. With a 1 year head start for Microsoft that's a helluva lot of wiping Sony will need to be doing.

I have a Ps2 and have never liked the original Xbox. But will be getting a 360, without a doubt. Sony has dropped the ball, IMO.
:coolman:

Last edited:

Ecarlcl

Established Member
Got5onIt said:
The graphics and processor speed of the 360 are umatched by anything on the gaming market. You'll pay $500+ for a AGP/PCI graphics card that won't be able to do what the 360 can do now. Granted, Nvidia will release these advanced cards fo the PC several months down the road, still costing the consumer several hundred dollars alone.

The Ps3 will be advanced, but you'll be lucky to see it Winter '06. If you think the Ps3 will be wiping the floor, think again. With a 1 year head start for Microsoft that's a helluva lot of wiping Sony will need to be doing.

I have a Ps2 and have never liked the original Xbox. But will be getting a 360, without a doubt. Sony has dropped the ball, IMO.
:coolman:

Nothing a pair of nvida Geforce 6800GT's in an sli setup cant do. Console gaming is over rated.

Users who are viewing this thread