Yet another pulley question :)

Emil

Established Member
I want to keep the stock look so I'm going with a 3.1. I would also like to buy mine from billetflow but I want a one piece pulley, not the hub and pulley assembly. I do not see billetflow advertising the one piece units. Does anyone have a recommendation of another manufacturer of one piece units with the same quality level as billetflow?
Thanks

Brad

Banned
Emil said:
I want to keep the stock look so I'm going with a 3.1. I would also like to buy mine from billetflow but I want a one piece pulley, not the hub and pulley assembly. I do not see billetflow advertising the one piece units. Does anyone have a recommendation of another manufacturer of one piece units with the same quality level as billetflow?
Thanks

If you want the stock look keep the pulley cover on!

I got my one piece from pulley boys though. Check ebay too.

adamb258

Established Member
get a pulley off of a lightning sc. Looks identical except for size and makes good numbers.

adamb258

Established Member
I dont have an idler and see zero belt slip with a gatorback belt. I am pushing 13.5 ish lbs of boost and it holds all the way to redline. I like the Lightning pulley b/c its steel and not aluminum. To each his own though, but I dont regret my decision one bit

Users who are viewing this thread