Yet another problem..

WhippleCharged Sonic

Screwed, Blued & Tattooed
Established Member
Snakebite said:
Damn dude...you have been totally plagued with problems! :fart:

Maybe it's time to pause and consider your options...
hmmmmm...can you say CobraGT500? :p :poke: :pepper:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Can you say with a second child on the way....DIVORCE if I did that!!!:dw:

WhippleCharged Sonic

Established Member
Jpjr said:
GT 500: new car, new problems. :shrug:

Yep, last I heard from one of the guys was that they were having problems blowing the rad hose off. I have not had any chance to see if that is fixed or not.

FreSh03Gt

Established Member
Snakebite said:
Damn dude...you have been totally plagued with problems! :fart:

Maybe it's time to pause and consider your options...
hmmmmm...can you say CobraGT500? :p :poke: :pepper:

:lol: I hinted to the wife telling her how cool it would be to have a GT 500 in the garage next to the 04 and i got the look of death......

I swear i saw lazer beams shoot from across the room from her eyes.

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
FreSh03Gt said:
:lol: I hinted to the wife telling her how cool it would be to have a GT 500 in the garage next to the 04 and i got the look of death......

I swear i saw lazer beams shoot from across the room from her eyes.

Tell her it will be produced in Mystic...like a his & her type of thing! :D

We definetly need to be creative when enrolling the spouses in our bad habits!! :beer:

Last edited:

BlownShift

Rex Kramer -Danger Seeker
Established Member
check to make sure a fuse didn't blow and it's getting key on power... and check any splices if you used them... if they're not exactly for the size specified (even just one size off), they won't always pierce the insulation

WhippleCharged Sonic

Established Member
BlownShift said:
check to make sure a fuse didn't blow and it's getting key on power... and check any splices if you used them... if they're not exactly for the size specified (even just one size off), they won't always pierce the insulation

I am sure a fuse did not blow because all of the other gauges are working fine which I believe they are all on the same cirucuit. Don't quote me on that..it has been a while since I installed them.

Let me think this out in my head....oil pressure needs key on power, as well as the crappy A/F gauge and the fuel pressure. Those three are all on the same add a circuit. Then all the gauges are on the headlight circuit. So all of the gauges would not work then if a fuse was blown right?

BlownShift

Rex Kramer -Danger Seeker
Established Member
WhippleCharged Sonic said:
I am sure a fuse did not blow because all of the other gauges are working fine which I believe they are all on the same cirucuit. Don't quote me on that..it has been a while since I installed them.

Let me think this out in my head....oil pressure needs key on power, as well as the crappy A/F gauge and the fuel pressure. Those three are all on the same add a circuit. Then all the gauges are on the headlight circuit. So all of the gauges would not work then if a fuse was blown right?

right.. i didn't know how you had that.. that's how i did dave's..

(unless you had a bad splice and it worked its way loose or something)

Last edited:

WhippleCharged Sonic

Established Member
BlownShift said:
right.. i didn't know how you had that.. that's how i did dave's..

(unless you had a bad splice and it worked its way loose or something)

That is what I am now thinking..or at least hoping. Called Autometer and they said that even if the sending unit was toast it should still do the full sweep test at startup which mine does not do. So I canceled my order for the sending unit and am going to check my connections and pray that I don't have to remove the gauge or don't have to send it in for service if it ends up being the gauge.

Users who are viewing this thread