Yet another new Terminator owner...

MEAN_SBC

Established Member
Might as well post up... I picked up my first Terminator about two weeks ago, and I'm diggin the car! It's an 03 Oxford White Coupe with 24,000 miles on it. Yall may have seen it for sale on here.. It belonged to username "stretch," and it has a pretty long list of mods. I have a race car as well, which I built myself over two years, so I figured why not buy a street car that is already put together. Short list, the car has twin 61mm turbos, SRA, and TH400.. I've driven the car every day since I bought it, and have probably already put 6-700 miles on it. I even took it on a 260 mile round trip to visit my parents... My last street car was a 2007 C6 vette with D1 procharger, but the absence of a back seat made it difficult. I'm really diggin this Terminator! :rockon:

Here's some pics on the 17's, and on the Prostar 15's... I dig the way the 15's look on it, and I'm actually cruising them right now..

cobrapics021.jpg

cobrawheels.jpg

cobra1.jpg

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
sweet car bro, congrats!

i personally think the stock wheels look better, but im sure the other wheels/tires hook better on the street.

take good care of her...treat her with lots of love and respect, and she'll do the same for you.

03COBRA-88

Established Member
Congrats. Would you have kept your C6 if you didn't need a back seat?

AKcobra

Established Member
Sweet ride! I cant believe the number of owners in TX! I used to have a pretty unique car in AK. Now i'm just another cobra! Anyways, congrats!

MEAN_SBC

Established Member
Congrats. Would you have kept your C6 if you didn't need a back seat?

Dude, I LOVED the C6... The Cobra honestly isn't as nice a car. The C6 was smooth, quiet, comfortable, and got amazing fuel mileage. It was a black car though, so I was always super careful with it, and afraid to scratch it. I mainly just let it sit in the garage. We had a baby, and I sold it a month after. I've been looking for a new street toy ever since...

That being said, I'm having a lot more fun with the Cobra. It's a killer sleeper.. In the past two weeks I can't make myself stop dicking with it.. I go out in the shop and just find shit to do to it.. LOL

Here's some engine pics:

cobrapics047.jpg

cobrapics037.jpg

cobraturbos.jpg

Jaysin

Established Member
Congrats! Hope to find myself a white one very soon. Stay safe!

MEAN_SBC

Established Member
I agree.. Those wheels came with the car. the only noticeable difference is where the lugs bolt up. What does it matter? A pro star is a cheap wheel to begin with anyways. If I were buying wheels, it would have alumastars.

Users who are viewing this thread