Yes a grown ass man wearing heely's

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
Yep you read right...I have seen these skate for years and these little punks rolling around in the mall running into people has gotten on my nerves ever since I saw them first. I have always inline skated ever since they came out 15 or so years ago. I havent done it regularly in several years but I decided to use my inline skillz to get back at those little kids in the mall. I went out yesterday shoe shopping and saw that finishline has heelys in a size 12... so needless to say I bought a pair. Within 20 minutes I was walking through the mall wearing them and a kid comes buzzing past me. I grabbed the wheels out of the bag, popped them into the hill and continued to walk. I caught up with his butt later and rolled right past him without giving it a second thought. You should have seen the look on this little buttheads face..bwahahaha Well worth the money. I am the IT manager at my office and half the office has concrete floors, needless to say half the office has been giving me dirty looks all day, the other half keeps asking me to do tricks..LOL

Yep I am a grown ass man, and I am pimping the hell out of a silly pair of shoes with wheels in the bottom.:loser:

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
VenomousSVT said:
Yep you read right...I have seen these skate for years and these little punks rolling around in the mall running into people has gotten on my nerves ever since I saw them first. I have always inline skated ever since they came out 15 or so years ago. I havent done it regularly in several years but I decided to use my inline skillz to get back at those little kids in the mall. I went out yesterday shoe shopping and saw that finishline has heelys in a size 12... so needless to say I bought a pair. Within 20 minutes I was walking through the mall wearing them and a kid comes buzzing past me. I grabbed the wheels out of the bag, popped them into the hill and continued to walk. I caught up with his butt later and rolled right past him without giving it a second thought. You should have seen the look on this little buttheads face..bwahahaha Well worth the money. I am the IT manager at my office and half the office has concrete floors, needless to say half the office has been giving me dirty looks all day, the other half keeps asking me to do tricks..LOL

Yep I am a grown ass man, and I am pimping the hell out of a silly pair of shoes with wheels in the bottom.:loser:
SH*T I want a pair....I think their pretty cool...I had some about 4 years ago. My brother in law has some too and my newphew. I'm going to buy another pair this month...No shame having them shoes even if your grown...haha...grown or not, we gotta have fun some how:beer:

RedfireVNM

Ahnald, GET TO THE CHOPPA
Established Member
and you put that in Roadkill for what reason? Did you and the kid race? what are your 60' times? :lol:

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
MyFordFoc1 said:
and you put that in Roadkill for what reason? Did you and the kid race? what are your 60' times? :lol:
own3d by not paying attention:read:

feel free for a mod to move this...

dooberGN

Established Member
does anyone remember the shoes with the slick surface in the arch called soap shoes, apparently you could grind rails with them:eek:

gomach1

5.0hh
Established Member
thats funny,
noticed your from charlotte if you know where Northlake mall is on I-77, you oughta roll through there, i always see a bunch of kids tear'n it up there---show em'

Last edited:

gomach1

5.0hh
Established Member
dooberGN said:
does anyone remember the shoes with the slick surface in the arch called soap shoes, apparently you could grind rails with them:eek:

Yeah, a friend of mine had a pair awhile back

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
gomach1 said:
thats funny,
noticed your from charlotte if you know where Northlake mall is on I-77, you oughta roll through there, i always see a bunch of kids tear'n it up there---show em'
actually thats where i was..LOL:lol:

Zentenk

Established Member
I had soap shoes most of Middle school. We had this super long rail but if the rubber on your shoes touched your ass went flipping hard to the ground. I still have a pair that fit but haven't worn them in forever, they are dirty from mowing the lawn in them.

Terrminatted

Turtle Man
Established Member
dooberGN said:

had a pair, i busted my ass all the time

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
I actually want some to wear at work. You know how much quicker I can roll around picking up parts instead of walking. Thatd be sweet. I didnt know they made em in size 12 though.

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
I thought i was the only one that wanted a pair of those.. Saw it in employee of the month, and thought theyd be fun as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread