Yellows or SRT.Ts?

Boss3oh2

I was disappointed with Yellows, and will be installing Bilsteins from Vorshlag in the next few weeks.

Can you elaborate on this? Bilsteins, although monotube are still non-adjustable and what many race teams consider low end. Vorshlag's CC plates are really nice and I'll be picking up a set for my AST coilovers.

modernbeat

Jason at Vorshlag
Established Member
Can you elaborate on this? Bilsteins, although monotube are still non-adjustable and what many race teams consider low end. Vorshlag's CC plates are really nice and I'll be picking up a set for my AST coilovers.

Relative to competition dampers, yes, the Bilstein are low end. But so are the OEM fitment Koni struts.

Adjustment is needed in the Koni twin tubes to switch between soft and firm damping force. The digressive curve in the Bilstein provides both without an adjusting knob.

The Bilstein is also an inverted strut, which gives it a huge amount of lateral strength and seal longevity compared to most standard struts.

MRSUPRA

Established Member
Dan12GT, let us know what you come up with. I'm actually looking for something with a better ride too. I have the eibach pro springs and ford racing non adjustable struts and shocks, and the ride is not smooth enough for me.

From my own research, it seems like BMR springs and Strange 10 way adjustable shocks/struts may be the way to go for a decent ride and handling.

Users who are viewing this thread