Yellow03vert

redirocrt92

Established Member
Shoot me a pm or e-mail. It won't let me for some reason. Nice runs last night btw, Too bad I hit a deer on the way home :fm:

redirocrt92

Established Member
Not too bad. It jumped right before we hit, but it drug its hoof across the hood. Most of it rubbed out so you cant really see it, only at certain angles. It could have been alot worse.

redirocrt92

Established Member
Every time I try I get this.

redirocrt92, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

yellow03vert

Established Member
For those who interested he beat me. He was in a 2003 Z06, for those who say that the cobras can not lose they can espeically when you drive like shit. It was fun like I told everyone lastnight I would rather lose to a z06 than smoke the Honda hatchs that always want to run.

redirocrt92

Established Member
Yea Im o.k. I had just dropped him off and was headed home. I was only running about 45 when it wondered out. I just about got stopped and it jumped so there wasn't any impact. It just drug its hoof and scratched my hood. Then it gave one last kick when it landed. SOAB. The scratch X got just about all of it out. But I still know its there.

redirocrt92

Established Member
That was the most fun I had in a while though. And we were pretty evenly matched once we got rolling. It was one of those runs where it was just my night. Next time will probably be your turn :beer:
Send me the vids when you get them done. You dont have to post them if you dont want to. I just want to see them.

yellow03vert

Established Member
It says it was sent let me know if you got it. If I do not get back to you tonight it becuase I went to bed I have work at 4am :eek: We should make plans to go to the track sometime.

yellow03vert

Established Member
redirocrt92, did the vid work? You can really see in the vid how bad my driving was you could count like 2 secs in between every shift, usually I powershift but I do not want to break this thing before I sell it. I think it was becuase I have only drove the car like twice in the month. I think I might go to the track on Friday I think it is street night. I am going to order some nitto 555rs if I decide to run becuase I think the best I could do on these tires is mid 13's which I found out the hard way the other night. :burnout:

Last edited:

redirocrt92

Established Member
Yea it worked man. Thanks. Hit me up before the weekend, I dont think im gonna hit the track again until I get a new clutch. I know I wont get out of the 13's lol.

Users who are viewing this thread