Yellow Rose

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Anybody get to make it to yellow rose? i got back on sunday in time and went....I saw some guy there that was like hey are you this guy but i had no idea how he knew i dont have a personal pic up anywhere i dont think....

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
It was un-expected, i forgot i theres a picture of me next to my car on cardomain so i was like what how do you know me. My car would've been there if it wasn't for prior obligations to be at my sisters graduation at aTm

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah, pretty awesome cars!! My favorite though had to be that yellow KB cobra!!

coleman

Established Member
mikeyboy1231, thanks ... but the judges didn't think so. :lol1:
Let's face it ... It's an open track car & I have no clue how to detail that freak'n engine bay :kaboom:

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
Ha, I didnt know it was yours. Who cares about the judges, i thought it was freakin awesome, and that vid that you had was pretty sweet, was that another 03 you were up against?

coleman

Established Member
I had a few vids playing at different times all weekend long...
At Hallett, I caught up to another Zinc Yellow 03 Cobra a little while before my belt shreded...

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Well all i can say is i've detailed the 5.0 and that was a bitch....so everything i ordered for the 347 was show polished, intake manifold, valve covers, alternator, radiator, etc...anyways moral of it, pull the engine to detail it. Polish up that KB blower too!

Jesse99

DFWModified
Established Member
Originally posted by coleman
... It's an open track car & I have no clue how to detail that freak'n engine bay :kaboom:

Whenever you have time and want to detail your car, let me know.. I'll help you detail it.. I was in a car show this past Sunday in Grapevine.. I didn't win 1st place but I did win 2nd.. Everyone like how clean the engine compartment was.. Later

Users who are viewing this thread