Yellow Lightning Sighted in Dearborn

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
odd that the terminator prototype has amber turn signals but the production version does not. probably the wrong forum for anyone to care about that.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Could that yellow Lightning looking thing, be the 5.4L Boss that is at the Chicago Area Car Show.

In Roadside it was posted that the 5.4L Boss looks just like a Lightning, but in Yellow and no S/C.

I wonder???

Anyone know:p

Chainsaw13

Established Member
Nope, the yellow Lightning in the pics is a one off the plant manager at OTP had done the first year. Those pics on BON are a bit old. The Boss 5.4 is some vehicle that someone other than Ford does up. There's one at my local dealer.

Bob

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Originally posted by Chainsaw13
Nope, the yellow Lightning in the pics is a one off the plant manager at OTP had done the first year. Those pics on BON are a bit old. The Boss 5.4 is some vehicle that someone other than Ford does up. There's one at my local dealer.

Bob

Okay then. That clears that up.

I like the yellow, but not for me.

I appreciate you clearing that up.

Chainsaw13

Established Member
I'm actually quite surprised that Ford didn't come out with the Yellow for the L. If you read through the different boards, a lot of people really want that color. I like the blue, but if given the choice, I'd take a yellow.

Bob

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Originally posted by Chainsaw13
I'm actually quite surprised that Ford didn't come out with the Yellow for the L. If you read through the different boards, a lot of people really want that color. I like the blue, but if given the choice, I'd take a yellow.

Bob

Like I said, I think the yellow looks great, but it isn't for me. I think they should drop the Silver next and add yellow:rollseyes

Wait a minute, I drive a Silver Lightning.

Don't worry it is all part of my overall evil plan:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread