yellow for dark shadow

randy

Established Member
if there is anyone interested in trading dark shadow gray for zinc yellow, please let me know..

jmir018

GOT SVT?
Established Member
hey Randy..i was the guy with the dark shadow gray cobra at sacramento raceway on satruday!! I see you liked the color. how many miles does your car have?? Congrats on your new times!
Unfortunately i could not break into the 12's last week. my best was [email protected]. I am installing a pro 5.0shifter and a k&n so hopefully i'll see 12's next saturday.
Do u plan on trading your car as it is, or do u plan on removing anything? thanks.
Jersey

Last edited:

randy

Established Member
4600...i would be removing most of the aftermarket parts..I do have a set of 18x9 wheels and tires(2000.00 worth) that i might throw in, however..

Reggie

Established Member
I'll trade you my sonic blue :D I'm coming out that way for Christmas.

randy

Established Member
Shadow gray was not available when i bought mine...now that i have seen it, i like it better

Brad

Banned
Originally posted by Reggie
I'll trade you my sonic blue :D I'm coming out that way for Christmas.

SONIC BLUE FOR PISS YELLOW... :eek:

My mom has a zink yellow, not a bad color.

stylin99

Established Member
Randy, sorry to hear you don't like your Zinc yellow beast after all that work was put into it. Are you going to transfer over all the parts onto the new one?

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member
Originally posted by randy
if there is anyone interested in trading dark shadow gray for zinc yellow, please let me know..

:eek: :dw: I'm speechless. After all you've done to the car you want to trade it!? .................................Hmmmm wanna trade it for the fastest non-pullied car in the world? :lol: :lol:

randy

Established Member
I am the world's fastest non pullied mechanic in the world!!...Oh and noone has offered to trade except a possible yellow for blue, blue for DSG, but the DSG was low miles and he would rather sell it for 32,500 than trade for another with 6,000....I like the yellow fine, but the DSG better. Yes, the parts would definately transfer....BTW, the dealer I bought the car from offered me 24,000 for it in a color trade...What a joke..Oh......Brad, I am telling your mom not to let you use her computer anymore, until you grow up.....

Users who are viewing this thread