Yellow cobra...

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
Well,driving N/B on 95 through West Palm Bch I seen a yellow unmarked Cobra Mustang pull over a new MustangGT..It looked like the GT was getting some tickets..Hope it was no one on here...

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
I dont know about pulling over a mustang when driving a Cobra...Thats just not right..LOL

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Thats scary thats what that is

"oooh look at the Cobra ahead oh me, let me speed up to catch him to check out his car" Fifteen seconds later the Cobra is behind you with his lights on lol

I wonder if it was a seizure or bought for a "special purpose" like street racing enforcement

ScottsMach03

Established Member
There several Constables running around my area that drive gt's. They work the street on the weekends.

Lawfficer

Just a dude with a car
Established Member
Double"O" said:
Thats scary thats what that is
I wonder if it was a seizure or bought for a "special purpose" like street racing enforcement

It was bought with Grant money. And chances are it was the infamous Officer McNevin or one of the other officers that are allowed to drive it. And I think they only got funding for one of them... So chances are pretty damn good that was the same car...

Where are all the pix of this car.... It's not like they are hiding it. I know if I lived in that area, I would take some pix of it on a traffic stop.

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
No pics I didnt have my camera..Thats the first Cobra I seen as a police car..I have seen alot of GT's, Camaros ect......

jshen

Established Member
FordSVTFan said:
That Cobra is probably the same one from the infamous Taser incident in Palm Beach.

One my favorite Videos... :banana: Did she ever deserve it...
:banana:
Actually, I feel sorry for that big officer driving in a Cobra all day...Too cramped and the side bolsters!...nowhere for gun to nestle but in kidney...With all the gear in that car, my mood would be less than stellar....

Lawfficer....I am addicted to that video and cannot download it....I want to burn to CD so I can make it come up automatically when I boot up from work...I don't know what it is about it...... :eek:

Last edited:

ROADWARRIORSVT

Established Member
[thread jack]

Here is my 97 Cobra that I used to drive on-duty.

97front.jpg

[/thread jack]

Users who are viewing this thread