Yellow Cobra with Blacks stripes in Danbury

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
Anyone know of a yellow cobra with blackstripes around the danbury area? I think I saw you a few weeks ago... I was in my srt4, blue, with loud BOV. just wanted to run you, but I went into the highway, and you went to newton road... if you see this, nice cobra, and we should run em ;) I want to see how well i do against a terminator with my 4 banger ... :pepper:

instantmassege

LS WHAT?
Established Member
hey i see form ur sig i have/had a stillen maxima is it SC? if so what numbers did u put out, and did u go to the track with it? if so what did u run. My friend had a stillen supercharged maxima 99 in the summer but he parted it out, i have a stock mach1 and i beat him everytime without a problem. My friend thought it was a 13 sec car but i didnt believ it for a second.

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
I think that this setup would have done 320 whp or so... newver dynoed... but it had everything ... fuel upgrades, intercooler upgrade, tuning upgrades, suspension, etc etc... very nice, but the nI thought that the cobra would be much less of a hassle, so I got that, and then gave the max to my sister. haha.

Users who are viewing this thread