DSC_0317.jpg

DSC_0312.jpg

DSC_0318.jpg

DSC_0316.jpg

more pics coming soon!:burnout:

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
I have a Mustang but this will dominate all. Can you imagine pulley upgrade,tune,drag radials and a ported blower, so much for all that Shelby-KR and GT-500 talk. i love mustangs but Vette's are so sexy it's rediculious

smokymance

The Slower Modular Breed
Established Member
the guy that owns it is a very close family friend...he took me for a ride, and that car was simply pure sex as defined earlier...

the power is just crazy for a stock car!

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
looks pretty damn hot in yellow. I still don't like the glass part on the hood. But, I wouldn't turn down going for a ride, or drive

G:342

Just here for the ride.
Established Member
Don't like the hood and I still think those wheels are the ugliest thing I've ever seen on a corvette.

SkipBuxton

Established Member
YIKES............that thing is awesome - but I have to say I am not a big fan of those wheels - They are better wheels out there that would make that car even better than it is.

It will be interesting to see how easy or difficult pulley swaps will be ................ but it is only a matter of time before you see those things north of 700 at the tire with simple bolt ons..........

deadpres

everyday is caturday
Established Member
nice, but the more i look at the new 09 z06 I'm starting to like the z06 wheels and price tag.

Users who are viewing this thread