Yellow Blaze 5.0

southernsindiki

Established Member
I cannot find one on the lot to look at in person. Does this eBay ad represent what it looks like in person? I know some colors are harder to photograph than others.

Ford : Mustang: eBay Motors (item 140471884373 end time Nov-28-10 15:13:21 PST)

!!gsUF(Q!mE~$(KGrHqJ,!gwEy18K0z-BBMz!Kjbg,w~~_4.JPG

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
i saw one at carlisle. It looked more goldish yellow and changed shades with the light. Looked pretty sweet.

DSCN3463.gif

Entrenched

Established Member
Yellow Blaze

Local dealership has two yellow blaze 5.0s (one coupe one vert) and its really funky looking. I actually like the gold from 2010 better.

Ford bring back Screaming Yellow!

1Sick2Valve

Established Member
I love that color, i'd like to see it in person in the sun.... I was mad when they released it a month after i bought my GB car.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
That first car looks totally different than the 2nd one posted...I know things can look different from picture to picture...but damn.

One looks taxicab yellow and the 2nd one is gold

1Sick2Valve

Established Member
Grabber blue is the same way. Some pics it looks a terrible gay blue and in some light (overcast, night) it looks simply stunning.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Apparently no one in that second pic thinks it's a good color either.

1Sick2Valve

Established Member
eBay add says it's a premium gt. Pics clearly show it's a base gt w/ brembos. 37 is way to high lol

ViciousJay

Established Member
id like to see what other colors will be optioned? the green on the camaro's is really growing on me.

on a side note, all i see is camaro's by me, ive only seen 1 other 5.0, is this the same by everyone else?

southernsindiki

Established Member
id like to see what other colors will be optioned? the green on the camaro's is really growing on me.

on a side note, all i see is camaro's by me, ive only seen 1 other 5.0, is this the same by everyone else?

Going to dinner last night all I saw was camaro's! There everywhere now. I have not seen one 5.0 outside the dealership, but there are plenty of girls driving v6 convertibles around town.

That 2nd pic of yellow blaze looks aweful! If it looked like the ebay pic out in the sun I would have thought it was more grabber orange looking but clearly the people behind it thought what the hell :lol:

kingnut

Established Member
i think with some silver rims the color would look better. i dont like yellow anything usually except for Ferrari's.

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
One thing for sure even like the old days u luv it or hate it, why I tried a new color for me the sterling grey never had that before. Ppl like it. Pretty neutral I guess esp w red mustang interior lights and red and blue ring dash. Wife and i wanted something different than a gray and green dash interior deal. Def imo looks better, she wanted red and blue dash w red light interior.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread