Yeeeeeehawwww new times for the 04 vert....

87FOXGT

Established Member
Hit NYI tonight and made a few runs with the mods listed below....

BEst time run [email protected] This should have been my 11 second run but a sloppy 2-3 shift screwed that up :bash: Thats ok though i am still ecstatic with this time for a vert with just a few of the basic bolt ons!!!

My best overall run of the night was actually a bit slower, but my launch was awesome except a touch of slip up top, but otherwise i hit good clean shifts and managed a [email protected]

:beer:

I definately did not expect to trap 120 in a vert with just the mods that i have but i am very happy that i did!!

Not to mention it was about 80 degrees and 100 percent humidity :bash:

GImme some cooler air and this verts goin 11s!!!! :beer:

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
Very nice, how much did the tune improve your times? I remember the other day you had some questions on custom tune uploading. :rockon: I plan to check my new tune also this sat night at a strip.

87FOXGT

Established Member
Originally posted by 69gt4speed
Very nice, how much did the tune improve your times? I remember the other day you had some questions on custom tune uploading. :rockon: I plan to check my new tune also this sat night at a strip.

well just for comparisons sake, before the new retune i ran a best of 8.05@87 mph in the eighth, afterwards when i reflashed a new tune again and got my power gains, i have been consistently trapping 90-92 in the eighth :)

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
Very nice, that is some serious power improvement. :beer: Cheers to AR for the tune. If I can get that speed in a 1/4 I would be happy, we have very similar mods. Good luck on the 11's, you'll get it.:rockon:

87FOXGT

Established Member
Originally posted by 69gt4speed
Very nice, that is some serious power improvement. :beer: Cheers to AR for the tune. If I can get that speed in a 1/4 I would be happy, we have very similar mods. Good luck on the 11's, you'll get it.:rockon:

THanks man, you got any times with your ride?? :beer:

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
My first and last best time/speed was 12.62, 114.3, 2.15 60' , I basically had to idle out, I was the fastest dr car there, only et street cars hooked up. No excuses, I was plenty teed off. Best time for srt-4's was 15.9 16.0's, bolt on ls1's was 13.9 besides cammed n2o et street ls1 which was 12.26 119ish. I had 2.9, canned tune tweeked, 315 nitto's, bushings, shocks, 9" k&n, bassani x o/r and catback. I've got updated tune now, why I asked about yours. That was first time at strip with the 03 a crap track cedar falls, but they run at night and I work 2nd's. Tristate is much better but got to be there 8:00 9:00 am.

Users who are viewing this thread