Year One O/T

1993R

Established Member
Year One is about to begin construction on an old school 68 stang fastback for possible AIX competition. Power is a 347 with full griggs suspension. It will premier a SEMA at the Ford Racing display. I told them to talk with Doc on how to drive that old school stuff:D

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
1993R said:
Year One is about to begin construction on an old school 68 stang fastback for possible AIX competition. Power is a 347 with full griggs suspension. It will premier a SEMA at the Ford Racing display. I told them to talk with Doc on how to drive that old school stuff:D

I wish them well attempting to make old iron 'fast'. ;-)

Flying Fred

"Double Nickels"
Established Member
1993R said:

Best wishes on the project. If you need any advice, I suggest contacting Paul Fassler (Paul's Automotive) in Cincinnati who converted his vintage '70 stang into one lean, mean AIX machine. It can kick the crap out of mine and will be at NASA Nationals next week. Paul is a very easy going guy and I bet he would be happy to give you some tips/help for making it an AIX competitive car.

Users who are viewing this thread