Yeah Yeah Another Daily Thread

760-MPH

Established Member
Really would appreciate some opinions - looking to get a new daily. Want something fun to drive, can drive year-round for the most part, & decent gas mileage (dying for a GJC SRT8).

20-25k new or used.

New 2009 WRX 5 speed?

Used 2006 G35 Sedan - 6 Speed?

im drawing a blank...:shrug:

HomeboyNorm

Established Member
It's my understanding that the GJC SRT8 doesn't get decent gas mileage. If you didn't have the winters, then your budget range on the top end can buy my '03 with only 4k on the odo. :D I would choose the G35 if it's an AWD also like the WRX for your harsh winters there. Nicer, more space, and luxurious! Not sure if they're as mod friendly as the WRXs are though. Good luck with your decision.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Winter you say?

glacier-picture-f-350-46-inch.jpg

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
You guys have way to much money to be thinking a about DD's that are 25K+ WTF you know what I think about for a DD this POS 1985 Ford Pony now thats a real DD that way when people laugh at you you can tell them hold on I will be back with my real car. Now this doesnt really work for me but some of you guys with your cars it would work perfect.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
What is the point in driving some giant piece of shit all of the time if you can afford something nice?

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
What is the point in driving some giant piece of shit all of the time if you can afford something nice?

Because it's nice to have a car that I don't care about at all. If someone keyed your STi you would probably be a little ticked. If someone keyed my DD, I'd just laugh.

EDIT

To the OP, I'd buy a clean fox coupe. When left mostly stock (exhaust & some minor bolt-ons) they get pretty good fuel mileage for a V8 car. Throw some Blizzaks on it for winter.

Last edited:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Because it's nice to have a car that I don't care about at all. If someone keyed your STi you would probably be a little ticked. If someone keyed my DD, I'd just laugh.

So you constantly live in fear that someone is going to scratch your car with a key?

Users who are viewing this thread