Yeah, it's another girl thread.

sharkall2003

Your everyday white pimp
Established Member
I am not going to beat around the bush or anything I just want some advice. Preferably no bullcrap answers, just what you really think. Okay, everyone knows I am 17 years old, and I am a Senior in high school. I like someone right now and she is going to college. She goes to St. Mary's College in Notre Dame, Indiana. She lives here in Green Bay, Wisconsin and she comes back to Green Bay atleast once a month. I just have some problems with the situation. She is wealthy, and when I say wealthy I mean she is loaded. I come from a family that is not as wealthy, so to me this is somewhat important. Anyways, in the beginning of the years I promised myself that I would not become in any more relationships and that I would just party and have a good time, but now I am starting to second guess myself. Do you think I should keep the promise to myself and not date anyone, or suck up my pride and ask the damned girl out? She would say yes, because she has already told me she likes me and she knows I like her. She is a virgin, so everyone here who's going to tell me to hit it up because she is a college chick, that will not be happening. Anyways, I look forward to what everyone ahs to say, and thank you to all in advnace who give me serious responses.

DCAN87

Established Member
Dude, who cares if shes loaded? That doesn't mean crap if you really like her. If you two truely like eachother then that would not be an issue at all. Theres nothing to suck up, her PARENTS have money and your don't have as much. My parents have money but I don't. I doubt SHE has alot on money either unless her parents just give it to her. Anyway, if you two really like eachother then go for it.

lemosley01

Right Wing Conspirator
Established Member
sharkall2003 said:
I like someone right now and she is going to college. She goes to St. Mary's College in Notre Dame, Indiana. She lives here in Green Bay, Wisconsin and she comes back to Green Bay atleast once a month. I just have some problems with the situation. She is wealthy, and when I say wealthy I mean she is loaded.

Does she even like you?

And she isn't wealthy. She doesn't have shit. Her parents are.

I come from a family that is not as wealthy, so to me this is somewhat important. Anyways, in the beginning of the years I promised myself that I would not become in any more relationships and that I would just party and have a good time, but now I am starting to second guess myself. Do you think I should keep the promise to myself and not date anyone, or suck up my pride and ask the damned girl out? She would say yes, because she has already told me she likes me and she knows I like her. She is a virgin, so everyone here who's going to tell me to hit it up because she is a college chick, that will not be happening. Anyways, I look forward to what everyone ahs to say, and thank you to all in advnace who give me serious responses.

Without going into a long diatribe...PIIHB.

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
deannyc said:
Ya ask her out, she has money, and shes a virgin.. supposibly. Tight warm hole, and a big stack. Jeez...!

LOL, your responses to these threads crack me up man!!! :pepper: :lol:

NVWSSV

Read It Upside Down
Established Member
Where are you planning on attending college, if at all? If it's not near her then I would not waste your time.

01kotaRT

Established Member
blueangelfightr said:
Dude, who cares if shes loaded? That doesn't mean crap if you really like her. If you two truely like eachother then that would not be an issue at all. Theres nothing to suck up, her PARENTS have money and your don't have as much. My parents have money but I don't. I doubt SHE has alot on money either unless her parents just give it to her. Anyway, if you two really like eachother then go for it.

agreed, forget about any promises you made to yourself or any of that... if you really like her then none of that should matter. if you feel that this could be a " worth while " relationship then go for it....and get in good with her dad --> $$$$$.........j/k man.

sharkall2003

Your everyday white pimp
Established Member
NVWSSV said:
Where are you planning on attending college, if at all? If it's not near her then I would not waste your time.

I applied to the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay last night, I was already accepted into Carroll, and I am working on my application for St. Norbert's. They are all located in Wisconsin.

QuikGT

Banned
kinda got the same situation here....cept im 21 and not in college..live in dfw area and my girl goes to austin and comes up maybe 3or 4 times a month to see me....date her and have fun with other girls when shes not visiting...just dont get caught...And when she comes down you better PIIHB!!!

sharkall2003

Your everyday white pimp
Established Member
I'm not that kinda guy. I guess her having a lot of money really intimidates me because there would be a lot of expectations from her parents. Her dad is a head attorney and yeah, you catch my drift.

QuikGT

Banned
oooh...that could be a bad thing or a good thing....its been said before get in good with her dad....and if you ever get into any trouble then its great to have attorneys as friends!!

stangfan16

Established Member
long distance relationships suck hard. yeah go for it if you want to, but be prepared to get cheated on.

if she is halfway good looking she will be under a lot of pressure to give it up to some guy you've never met and doesnt give a rat's ass about her.

even her friends will be pressuring her not to date you, because her being off the market means they will hang out with less attractive guys and party less.

i'd say enjoy your senior year with a girl/girls at your school or at least who live in the same city. then again, people have to learn the hard way on these things.

sorry about sounding so negative but this is how things work. i speak from experience. these kind of relationships can work but they require an unbelievable amount of commitment, something she and you may not have yet, given the limited time you've known/dated each other.

Lawfficer

Just a dude with a car
Established Member
What's her name and where can I find her. I live in Green bay and can take care of your problems....

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
Thought it was funny this is in your sig.

hitthathippo.gif

sharkall2003

Your everyday white pimp
Established Member
I have known her for one year and ever since I have known her she has not dated anyone, except a guy for like two weeks and she didn't like him. She told me that she has liked me since we were in class together last year for political science and that she thinks I am the perfect man.

I would not be worried about her cheating on me because she is not that pretty, she is just really nice and kinda cute I guess. There is a difference. I'm just not a guy that looks at a womans physical features.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread