yeah he's cool

~Lucky 13~

midget kicker
Established Member
yeah i know nothing that bad just funny the guy makes me laugh and his site is even better :)

~Lucky 13~

midget kicker
Established Member
I posted it just as a joke. His car - Prelude, his music - whatever the hell it is, his site name - cockyracingguy, his car club - toronto preludes and again his car is a PRELUDE. He is just a stupid white ricer guy who thinks imports are cool and that tries to race but obviously cant. There is a video of him racing a junk camaro on an oval track and he ends it with "so close" likes it the biggest accomplishment his car has ever made. Just a looser thats all if you dont think his site is funny then thats cool most people do though. I found it searching for Harley Davidson F150 videos and my friend wanted to see the camaro video since he has one and it was just funny thats all. He also says he is going to beat a blown cobra and sounds proud of "paint swapping" and hitting the camaro guy. He is just a looser in my book

By the way so you dont all flip out I am white so by "stupid white ricer guy" I mean the ones who have no clue that buy imports and do things like he does and think they are cool thats all. Just dont feel like getting jumped all over like I have before for working things wrong or different. Anyways I know that video is weak but I will post more videos of ricers that are worse than him that crash their cars and try to race and crap. Enough said I think the video is funny and his site is a joke and so do my friends if you dont then too bad sorry

http://www.cockyracingguy.com/

Last edited:

~Lucky 13~

midget kicker
Established Member
You have run of the track before because you own a vette and he did because he got a prelude. I see you guys have some things in common

waytofastvette

Buh Bye !
Originally posted by 01BlownSVT
You have run of the track before because you own a vette and he did because he got a prelude. I see you guys have some things in common

No i did it because i came cooking into a corner to hot :shrug:

have you ever drove at a track before ?

Last edited:

satan_srv

i don't want to get into a flame war here but you guys are pretty harsh and judgemental on someone you don't even know. Calling him a stupid white riceboy just cause he owns a honda. pfft that car was the best handling car for under $30k in car and driver a couple years ago, he chose it for a reason...

It's a joke, the whole cockyracingguy theme. he's a good driver and doesn't take himself seriously. You guys seem to think he does and don't get the sarcasm very well it seems. Pretty ignorant.

Hang on, I'll upload the video of Marsh beating a 550hp SHM cobra at the same king of the hill. I'm sure it won't shut you up, but it will make me laugh...

Last edited:

Lomancobra

Established Member
Originally posted by satan_srv
i don't want to get into a flame war here but you guys are pretty harsh and judgemental on someone you don't even know. Calling him a stupid white riceboy just cause he owns a honda. pfft that car was the best handling car for under $30k in car and driver a couple years ago, he chose it for a reason...

It's a joke, the whole cockyracingguy theme. he's a good driver and doesn't take himself seriously. You guys seem to think he does and don't get the sarcasm very well it seems. Pretty ignorant.

Hang on, I'll upload the video of Marsh beating a 550hp SHM cobra at the same king of the hill. I'm sure it won't shut you up, but it will make me laugh...

WHO CARES. . .This thread died a month ago. What do you expect from a bunch of domestic fans anyway. You don't see me going over to the honda forums and preaching about how slow their cars are, and how they will never beat a mustang in a straight line. Everyone already said how much this video sucked and how dissapointing it was.
Who the hell is Marsh, and who gives a crap who he beat? The truth is I'm sure I can find a mustang that outhandles "Marsh", and then again a 360 spyder would probably mop the floor with both of them. What is your point? Why are you wasting your time here when you could be picking out a new BOV?

Shut up riceboy :loser:
Go back to the shadows from which you came.

Last edited:

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
To top it off, the new video shows how that 550hp cobra can't even pull the prelude before they get to the first turn. Yeah, this is some irrefutible scientific date, that's for damn sure. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread