yay yay yay, 2.6 kb is on the way

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
just droped off deposit to Horsepower by Hermann to order 2.6 kb with all the fixin's, cant wait. :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: can you tell i am siked? car will be dd so i am gonna ask for a conservative tune, just sold race car, and dont want to make another one, all with kb's and whipple's, car still drives like new right????? except for more power???? right???, hope so, hermann promised it would drive better than new, he is the expert, anyway cant wait, will let you know when i get car done.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
SNIPERDOG said:
just droped off deposit to Horsepower by Hermann to order 2.6 kb with all the fixin's, cant wait. :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: can you tell i am siked? car will be dd so i am gonna ask for a conservative tune, just sold race car, and dont want to make another one, all with kb's and whipple's, car still drives like new right????? except for more power???? right???, hope so, hermann promised it would drive better than new, he is the expert, anyway cant wait, will let you know when i get car done.

Nice...I'm right behind you. The 2.6 will be ordered after I pay uncle sam!

GodStang

Established Member
phillySVT said:
Nice...I'm right behind you. The 2.6 will be ordered after I pay uncle sam!

Damn Uncle Sam Always needing money. Congrats and yes it drives better than new.

04torchred

Established Member
SNIPERDOG said:

You made a good choice. Hermann knows his shit when it comes to the twinscrew so just sit back and let him work. I can assure you it will drive just like stock or better. Don't be too conservative, just tell Hermann you want a nice solid pump gas tune. Good luck with the new addition you will enjoy it.

Thrust

Established Member
Congrants! :beer: You'll love your 2.6. My car drives just like it was stock, and it seems to get slightly better gas mileage. Post up your numbers when its done!

Last edited:

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
Thrust said:
Congrants! :beer: You'll love your 2.6. My car drives just like it was stock, and it seems to get slightly better gas mileage. Post up your numbers when its done!

will do , i might get it back before dyno is wired up, so he said he would get me to come back for dyno ,:-D , so , i cant wait. i was also suprised when he told me to expect better gas mileage, thats never a bad thing. anyway, it cant happen fast enough.
will keep everyone posted

Users who are viewing this thread