Yay, new stuff for the car

TrophyCar

2wheels are better than 4
Established Member
Ok. I guess I didn't tell most of you what happened. After finally getting my alternator in and installed, my car was good again. Just five days later . . . :fm: car got involved in a hit and run.

:cuss: Apparently a police officer, fireman, or EMS worker hit my car at work and took off. All I found was a huge dent and a lot of black paint on my bumper.

So I start looking for a replacement bumper, and the best deal I can find is $180, unpainted. Jeez!!!

Lucky for me, a friend is selling his body kit. Front and back bumper and side skirts, painted this awesome burgundy color from Lexus . . . $175!!!!! for everything!

So I just bought a body kit for the car. Only thing I'll have to do is get it repainted. Pics to follow. :coolman:

Last edited:

TrophyCar

Established Member
lg_hot%20shit.JPG

TrophyCar

Established Member
I'll tell Chuck, lol. That car is his. I was just showing the body kit. Mine is white.

MotoXracer21

I Need Low 12s....
Established Member
LOL, well I just looked at YOUR car, looks awesome, and that body kit should make it look that much nicer...
And that is the coolest pic with the lil puppy and the rabbit, just makes you wanna go AWWWWWW...hehe
I remember when my dog was that small, damn they grow up fast!

TrophyCar

Established Member
:thumbsup: LOL I guess I need to label all my pics, LOL. Not my doggie either. LOL. That's Zeus. He belongs to Outlaw99 from the boards here. lol. I just have a kitty cat. But yes, everytime I look at that pic, I saw Awwwww! lol

MotoXracer21

I Need Low 12s....
Established Member
Im 2 for 2 tonight baby! Not your car, not your dog, what about the tummy on ur avatar??
haha:beer:

TrophyCar

Established Member
Originally posted by MotoXracer21
Im 2 for 2 tonight baby! Not your car, not your dog, what about the tummy on ur avatar??
haha:beer:

Hahah, yes that one is mine!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread