yay its finnished! My Comp O cobra

drkhrse

Established Member
thanks for all the props guys! I have been rushing to get it all finnished up for the RMMR mustang roundup in steamboat Co.
some of the details are
351w, victor jr heads, efi super victor intake, Borg warner S400, diy turbo setup, tko600, aem ems, ev14 1000cc injectors, twin walbro 255's ect ect

611hp/620tq 11psi sofar so good!

Very nice, I can't wait to see it in person. Maybe you will be parked next to mine at the RMMR! :dancenana:

speedbunch

Established Member
WOW!! is it for sale?

lol for the right price!

I didnt fill in the holes in the engine bay basicly because having done that on my old cobra its a huge pain, besides owning a turbo car ill be always working on it!

thanks guys, the car is great fun up here in colorado lots of thumbs up!

Mach&Roll

Established Member
I hope to see you out and about. I would love to see your cobra seeing as you are here in Utah. Need more 93 cobras here in Utah. I will keep an eye out for ya.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no way that won't make the mustang mags shortly. AMAZING!!!!!

Looks awesome and I really like the fact that you turbo'd it AND kept the A/C ! :)

Yup, especially considering the number of people who yank the AC when a blower, or especially a turbo goes on. I made that mistake with my 89 back when I was young and dumb. I'm working on getting the AC put back in now though. :)

speedbunch

Established Member
thanks again all! here are a few pics from the show over the weekend!
steamboat2011080.gif

steamboat2011075.gif

steamboat2011025.gif

steamboat2011024.gif

steamboat2011023.gif

steamboat2011099.gif

speedbunch

Established Member
gms k member, mm a arms, coilovers, rear control arms, tokico adj shocks and struts, 4cyl rear springs, steeda subframes, sn95 front sway bar.

Users who are viewing this thread